• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Killable Heros?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaver's Kingdom

Reaction score
Killable Heros?

I was wondering what if in fable 3 they brought back the option to kill heroes again? Because Hammer is rely annoying i wanted to kill her.
Reply or Comment.:p

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Killable Heros?

I'd like the option to kill Heroes again. Hopefully if there are Heroes available for killing, it would mean that there is another Heroes' Guild. I say this because if there is another Heroes' Guild, there would probably be enough Heroes in Albion for the people not to miss a few that you kill.

I've also had a similar idea to this before. I thought it would be interesting for randomly generated Heroes to sometimes be seen while you're wandering around Albion, ones that aren't main characters and ones that you haven't met before. Obviously they would be killable, but they would fight alongside you as well, just as guards do. This obviously wouldn't have worked for Fable 2 because there was no Heroes' Guild, and probably wouldn't work for Fable 3 because if there was a Heroes' Guild, it would be too small for you to be seeing Heroes everywhere.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Hammer will be an old hag in Fable 3.
But yeah I'd like to thrust my blade in her..

HA! HAahahahaha
G'Damn! that's nasty :D

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
i want have a guild keeping tabs on me, and i want to off every single hero i can and tear it down again from the inside out.

i want to be able to kidnap other heroes and have them wake up in the arena, being forced to fight me.

i want to brainwash other heroes so that i can control them, so i can kill other heroes without anyone knowing it was me.

hero killing=yes
+rep

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Reaver's Kingdom;351373 said:
thats pretty brutal

you don't know how much i crave the diversity in combat that hero killing would bring...besides, having the most evil hero possible is probably the most fun i can have in fable.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;351319 said:

... Niiiccceee.

It'd be pretty fun, I suppose. I'll be getting the game no matter what but I'd like LionHead to listen a lot more to the fans.

JacktheHero

Akatsuki Man
Reaction score

They do actually kinda die. If they take too much damage, they just kneel for a minute or so and they get back up. O_O

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;351319 said:

HA! HAahahahaha
G'Damn! that's nasty :D

inn(yo)u(r)endo?
i approve.

Status
Not open for further replies.