• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Killing nobles

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvermaine

Reaction score
Where is the easiest place to find nobles to kill in bunches? I need to complete the Dragon Stomper last achievement but can't find enough nobles.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Millfields or the castle are your best bet. Nobles are crawling the castle grounds.

mourningwaffles

Reaction score
Yeah, the front entrance to the castle usually has a fair few. Or the castle gardens.

Rachierae

Reaction score
Where is the easiest place to find nobles to kill in bunches? I need to complete the Dragon Stomper last achievement but can't find enough nobles.

Doing this at the moment, I'm killing the nobles out side the castle (i am not queen yet so i'm just massacring the courtyard) just kill everyone there, some will instantly respawn. some respawn as children or travelers though =/

silvermaine

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not King yet either. Unfortunately my courtyard is full of children and no adults.

TeefyWHU

Reaction score
What one is this. i see no achievement with the name dragon stomper.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
You don't need to fully upgrade all 50 weapons for that achievement, and for the fully upgrade a weapon achievement you can do it with any weapon. Except Hero Rifle, Hero Gun, Hero Hammer, and Hero Sword.

Rachierae

Reaction score
What one is this. i see no achievement with the name dragon stomper.

You don't need to fully upgrade all 50 weapons for that achievement, and for the fully upgrade a weapon achievement you can do it with any weapon. Except Hero Rifle, Hero Gun, Hero Hammer, and Hero Sword.

He actually means to upgrade his Dragonstomper .48 weapon. One of the socket bonuses is killing 40 nobles. I'm doing the same thing on my "The Splade" weapon

silvermaine

Reaction score
He actually means to upgrade his Dragonstomper .48 weapon. One of the socket bonuses is killing 40 nobles. I'm doing the same thing on my "The Splade" weapon

Haha, yeah. I'm just trying to max it out and get the last augment.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score

Like I said. He mentioned it was for his last achievement, so I figured he either meant gather all 50 weapons--which don't require upgrading the augments at all--or the one "fully upgrade one legendary weapon" which doesn't necessarily have to be the Dragonstomper .48, but could be any gun besides the default four you get from your father/mother with the Sanctuary.

JFP68W

Reaction score
yeah i'm working on the same thing, killed some in millfields, but i can never find any on the castle grounds...

Status
Not open for further replies.