• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Knolthole island

mayorspike

Reaction score
Knolthole island

Is buying Knolthole island premium worth it? Also what is there ?

J

Jiin

Re: Knolthole island

whether its worth it or not is up to the buyer. its cool to have the new clothing, armor pieces and weapons, but for 800 points... eh oh well

or you can just download the free one which is the island and its quests. and from there you can see if the 800 points is worth the new items or not

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Jiin;268085 said:
whether its worth it or not is up to the buyer. its cool to have the new clothing, armor pieces and weapons, but for 800 points... eh oh well

or you can just download the free one which is the island and its quests. and from there you can see if the 800 points is worth the new items or not

Actually the free one only lets you be a ghost henchman and follow them through out the quest. It doesn't even let you attack anything :(

mayorspike

Reaction score

I have downloaded the free one but when i go to the sub guy in bowerstone he tell me i need premium to go to the island

J

Jiin

err...well then, the 800 points is in the eyes of the buyer, if you love your fable then buy it. if you dont love it then dont buy it.

i dont know why i bought it. i played it for about 4 hours and now im back playing other games

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

mayorspike;268089 said:
I have downloaded the free one but when i go to the sub guy in bowerstone he tell me i need premium to go to the island

Yeah free users can't go to the Island sorry man :unsure:

mayorspike

Reaction score

Are there any legendary weaps there that are better than the ones in albion, also is it possible to trade hals stuff?

J

Jiin

oh now i know what the free download was for, its for co-op for those who dont have the island, are able to go to the island as someones henchman.

pretty much every item in the DLC looks cooler and is more powerful than the items found within albion w/o the DLC

and no, DLC content is not tradeable

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Jiin;268100 said:
oh now i know what the free download was for, its for co-op for those who dont have the island, are able to go to the island as someones henchman.

pretty much every item in the DLC looks cooler and is more powerful than the items found within albion w/o the DLC

and no, DLC content is not tradeable

Can't even trade it with other dlc, owners. It just won't show up.:unsure:

bowerstoned

Reaction score

i thought it was a bit disappointing, but i'm sure theres stuff we've not found yet, i'm trying to stay positive and keep the faith that lionhead wouldn't do that to us!

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I haven't completed Knothole Island (only done the first quest) but so far I'm pretty impressed. I'm likin' the new items and clothing/armour and whatnot. I bought the DLC on the day it hit the Marketplace because my wife wanted to play it and she said it was really enjoyable. I hear it's a shade on the short side, though, according to members on the Lionhead forums. It is nice to be able to take your newly found items back to Albion and use 'em there.

I kinda wish they added more achievements to the DLC as well. I remember when every DLC package came with an additional 250 achievement points. Hopefully Lionhead will release more DLC.