• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Knothole Island - Cast Your Vote.

Is Knothole Any Good? Star Rating.

• 1-2 Stars - Absolute Disappointment.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-3 Stars - Disappointing, Massive Room For Improvement.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-4 Stars - Quite good, Room for Improvement.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 5 Stars - Excellent Example of DLC.

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

TheGreenLion

Re: Knothole Island - Cast Your Vote.

More exploration would help, and the town was lacking in terms of buildings. Some of the new clothing was stuff ya couldn't easily get in regular Albion but yah.....in general it sounds like the consensus is: MORE SHTUFF!

On a side note, I liked how they made you hate the Mayor guy for being such a cheeseball and taking the credit upon himself.....but ya still weren't able to kill him. *sigh*

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

it would be nice if you could have killed him in a more colorful and gruesome way....lol
put magical fireworks in his chili!!!!

T

TheGreenLion

Would have also been nice to have dyed the Knothole Knights Armor....it's already a nice color scheme but I would have liked black armor with a green cloak or something.

Also the greaser outfit should have had a pink lady counterpart but I guess you could mix up existing clothes to get something like that already.

Sin

is God
Reaction score

Overall it was moresoever an add-on, not an expansion.
Im used to expansions like Oblivions Shivering Isles/Knights of the Nine, that was absolutely huge and amazing.
Not something that could be finished in an hour.
Though 3 months it was a good job, but really not good enough. They should of waited longer and added a lot more. It seems as though after i done it i have no urge to go back, at all. Buildings lacking, no exploration place, weather gets old fast, economy/buisnesses suck, no new monsters.
I don't think this really passes for 800 points, i truely wish i wouldn't have bought it, i could of gotten something else!
Oh well, it was fun for an hour ;)