• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lack of 'Inside Lionhead' Episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deception550

The Butcher
Reaction score
Lack of 'Inside Lionhead' Episodes

It seemed for Fable II that at this point in production there was 5 or 6 episodes of Inside Lionhead, which for a avid, and mildly obsessive fan of Fable like me was amazing!!

But for Fable III they only have 2 episodes!

anybody know anything about this?

I WANT MORE FABLE!!!!

:wub: FABLE :wub:

Reaction score
Re: Lack of 'Inside Lionhead' Episodes

Deception550;409918 said:
It seemed for Fable II that at this point in production there was 5 or 6 episodes of Inside Lionhead, which for a avid, and mildly obsessive fan of Fable like me was amazing!!

But for Fable III they only have 2 episodes!

anybody know anything about this?

I WANT MORE FABLE!!!!

:wub: FABLE :wub:

Yeah, I know what You mean I'm growing impatient lol.

Bluedrake

Reaction score

Maybe they are trying to avoid making the same mistake they did with Fable 2, that is overhype the game. Hence the lack of new videos.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

I believe they will release something in mid August or September.

Deception550

The Butcher
Reaction score

Bluedrake;409921 said:
Maybe they are trying to avoid making the same mistake they did with Fable 2, that is overhype the game. Hence the lack of new videos.

that'd be a damn shame!
you cant over hype to much if you show it as is, and just a few more i need more info then "fable III is about power, and keeping promises"

IVE SEEN TO MANY OF THE SAME DAMN INTERVIEWS!!

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

Bluedrake;409921 said:

Would of said the exact same thing.. I imagine Peter is also trying to avoid telling too much about the game.. The more surprises the better I say

BowerstoneGaurd

Reaction score

That is most likely why there isnt that many but i would like a new one soon. it kinda gets annoying when the interviews with peter have little info about the game and all he says " it all about power".

Deception550

The Butcher
Reaction score

I get where you guys are all coming from, its nice to be surprised, but i do like to see some info about what im about to drop $100 on (im getting CE) and I would like to know more details on some things that have been announced.

I watched every episode pre fable 2 and i feel it didnt give to much away until the last two or three episodes.

BowerstoneGaurd

Reaction score

thank you for the welcome matt lol. and the thing with the Guard part is that I was typing too fast and forgot to correct it. and you are right peter did say to much about fable II its just I would like a little more info on fable III to put my mind at ease.

Overan

Reaction score

We're being tortured by Molyneux, he's told us everything for so long that when he finally stops talking it's just arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score

You guys are...(I cant think of a word) but when he(peter) gives away too much, you're like SHUT UP!!!!!! When he does shut up, you're like COME ON MORE INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. I know there's a word that describe that but I can't remember :(

Reaction score

SqueakyPenguins;410075 said:
You guys are...(I cant think of a word) but when he(peter) gives away too much, you're like SHUT UP!!!!!! When he does shut up, you're like COME ON MORE INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the thing with the masses, they don't know what they want...

Evil Pakman

Reaction score

WHAT THE FU-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

no but seriously, you should be patient!

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

SqueakyPenguins;410075 said:
Stupid is the word. You're a jerk.

Anyway, I don't really care how much we find out. If we learn a lot, then I know what to expect and will either get more excited or decide not to buy the game. If we don't learn much then I will be surprised when I get it.

The one thing I noticed he did for the last game, was that he didn't lie, but he made certain significant occurrences in the game seem like they happen all the time. Like with the investment in the Westcliffe Camp. If I remember, he said something like "If you invest money in a camp it will eventually grow into a village, then town, etc." Something like that.

So far though, I haven't heard anything that could end up being like that. Mainly because I hardly know anything about Fable 3. It seems like I only heard about 3 months ago

Overan

Reaction score

Peter really does not want to talk about the second half of the game where you are the ruler of Albion. Okay, there is supposed to be a big twist somewhere and it would ruin the experience if we knew it, fine don't tell us. Just throw us a bone, I would be happy if Lionhead put up a video just showing the new dog breeds, or some of Jaspers funny dialouge, we don't ask for much only a little to kep our interest peaked.

In the Fable 2 videos, they went through the sounds of the game, the visual design, etc. there was even a video that was pretty much interviewing the team about fixing bugs.

And the word might be fickle-minded

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;410080 said:
Thats the thing with the masses, they don't know what they want...

I know what I want... or I used to:(

Overan

Reaction score

Skorm's Boss;410269 said:
I know what I want... or I used to:(

Wait, why don't you anymore?

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

DarkONI;409922 said:
I believe they will release something in mid August or September.

Mid August to September you say? Sweet maybe ill be able to watch it on my B-day and Pre-order the game for myself then. :D

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score

Overan;410263 said:
And the word might be fickle-minded

Yeah that might be the word I was thinking of haha

Status
Not open for further replies.