• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady Grey's Little Secret

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
Lady Grey's Little Secret

Well Lady Grey of Bowerstone, she is a respected mayor and alout of people look up to her. Some are even blinded by her beauty. But Lady grey has a little secret....

Lady Grey lived in the nicest castle. She had the nicest home in bowerstone, her parent's were old and the father was the mayor of bowerstone. You might think Lady Grey's life was perfect, but she is unhappy and full of greed. Lady Yellow is the heir to becoming the mayor of bowerstone.

This did not make Lady Grey happy, she was mad that why she didn't get to be the heir. She was older and smarter then this little child. Lady Grey wanted to find a way to become the heir but how? Her mind started to plot a evil idea...

Lady Grey's parents passed away and in a few hours her sister would be the mayor of bowerstone. Lady Grey began to act so she head twards the Barrow Fields where Lady Yellow loved to sit and watch the villagers come and go. "Hey there little sister I have a suprise for you" said lady grey while trying to put on her best smile. "Ohh a suprise thats so nice big sister" said Lady Yellow. "just come with me, lets go to the old house" said Lady Grey.

They went to the old house, Lady Yellow was feeling wierd about this. "The suprise is down here you are going to love it, come on go down" said Lady Grey. So she did what her older sister told her.... "Big sister where are you.... wait noooo please nooooo!" screamed Lady Yellow

And there she was Lady Grey... holding the blade and Lady Yellow dead on the ground. She hid the body and got rid of all the evidence. She hed back to bowerstone, acting like nothing happend. She told that bandits killed her and ran away... foolishly everyone believed her and felt sorry for her. So she became the Mayor of Bowerstone....

But nobody knew her "Little Secret" atleast for now.........

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score
Re: Lady Grey's Little Secret

Lady Yellow is the sisters name if i'm not mistaken.

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

Jakuro;258007 said:
Lady Yellow is the sisters name if i'm not mistaken.

Thank you! i've been looking for her name just couldn't remember it. I'll +repyou for this, lemme just edit in the name thank you =)

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

No probs. Just finished TLC and I was like HEY I KNOW THAT.

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

Jakuro;258009 said:
No probs. Just finished TLC and I was like HEY I KNOW THAT.

Ahh TLC such a great game. Sadly my disk got soo scratched up so i just bought Fable 1 and Pub Games from Marketplace. Though I think Fable TLC was better then Fable 2, I am still waiting for the DLC to come out

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Same, how do you do spoilers btw?

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

Jakuro;258011 said:
Same, how do you do spoilers btw?

that's what i want to know to :/ maybe its [spoiler/] or something similiar?

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

[spoiler/] TESTING [spoiler!/]

I fail

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

[/spoiler]TESTING[spoiler/]

anain12

Reaction score

[/spoiler] dsf [/spoiler]

[/spoiler] dsgsd

anain12

Reaction score

Testing

It's
and then [/ spoiler] but without the space.
Sorry for double post.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

good story but its inacurrate to what really happned. Herr sister is older than her and her name was amanda. and lady grey didnt stab her or anything, she locked her in the cellar to die, which you can tell when you go in and you see the skeleton with a peice of paper of her last dying words. And it wasnt her idea to kill her sister, jack of blades convinced her to do it.

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

Little_Sparrow;259970 said:
good story but its inacurrate to what really happned. Herr sister is older than her and her name was amanda. and lady grey didnt stab her or anything, she locked her in the cellar to die, which you can tell when you go in and you see the skeleton with a peice of paper of her last dying words. And it wasnt her idea to kill her sister, jack of blades convinced her to do it.

Well it's called "fanfiction" i'm not posting what exactly happend to her with every correct event I wanted to create a "FAN" fiction. It's just a story of my version of what happend to her... im not here to write the storyline of the game