• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

LE Strategy Guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
Just wanted to know is this worth getting? I was planning on getting it when I go to pick up my LCE of Fable III, because I heard that you don't have to pre-order them. Is this true? I wanted to get it because I have a guide for Final Fantasy XIII and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (yes, I realise this is a Wii game, but still), and they've both really come in handy.

Besides, i'm a huge fan of Fable, so I thought I may as well get it, but it's £17.99 and I don't want to waste the money if it's useless. So, any advice?

Thankies :).

Lupus

Reaction score
I haven't looked at the guide at all but i'm going to say it's really up to you :) All the info in the guide will end up on the net for free soon enough so it's just whether you want to pay the money and get a glossy book or sit with a laptop open when/if you get stuck :)

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
I got the guide, its really nice, but the normal guide comes with tattoo soo..

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
I think i'm going to get it :). I have the money, and I know that it'll be something i'll use, so I may as well. Thanks guys :).

Autarch

Reaction score
I'm hoping it has more information on the morphing system. :|

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
It will. I mean, they can't really have a guide that doesn't talk about one of the most important and most discussed new features to be implemented into the game, can they?

Status
Not open for further replies.