• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Legendary Weapon Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petty IV

Reaction score
Here is how this will work. This will be better than all the other threads i have seen because you wont have to sift through posts looking for someone who has what you need. You will just need to search the first post and find the weapon(s) you need in the list. Each legendary weapon will eventually have a list of gamertags beneath it. You contact one of the gamers and join a game with them, and buy the weapon from one of the shops in their world. You can then swap if you like, so they can shop in your world as well.

For this to work, we will need contributors. I would add myself first, but i currently do not have a gold LIVE membership. So, post a reply with the weapons available in your world, and i will keep this first post updated. Or you can even message your list to me on LIVE if you like. If you don't wish to be on the list anymore, i will remove you. I will be updating the list daily, and I will keep at it for a couple months at least, as long as there is interest. Lets make this work :D

UPDATE: i realized this list doesnt need to be limited to just weapons from shops. I am still unclear on whether most of the weapons can be found in the shops, or if its just the 26(?) that say 'shops' on the legendary weapons lists. Regardless, if you have an excess of any of the weapons, either because they are available from shops, or other means like duping, feel free to post whatever you are willing to give. I don't condone duping, or most any cheating, but if you are doing it anyways, why not help some people out?

Reply Template:
Gamertag:
Brightwall:
-
-
-
-
Bowerstone:
-
-
-
-
Aurora:
-
-
-
-

Also, I have questions.
1. There are more than 50 legendary weapons. Does anyone know if any of them don't count toward the trophy?
2. I know Gnomewrecker and Wolfsbane are always from their respective quests. And Bonesmasher and the Tenderiser are always in the same chests. And Shardborne, Bloodstone Bludgeon, Guskets Musket, the Champion, the Channeler, the Inquisitor, and at least one other are from various redeem codes and DLC. I'm pretty sure the weapons from redeem codes/DLC are never in shops, but Bonesmasher at least does make appearances. So can someone give me a full list of weapons that will never appear in shops?

Aurora's Shield
-Kronwalled
The Barnumificator
-CodoDeMono
-Kronwalled
The Bonesmasher
-CodoDeMono
-Kronwalled
The Casanova
-CodoDeMono
-Kronwalled
Dragonbone Hammer
-Kronwalled
Faerie Hammer of the Moon King
-Kronwalled
The Hero's Companion
-CodoDeMono
-Kronwalled
Lunarium Pounder
-CodoDeMono
Mallett's Mallet
-CodoDeMono
Mirian's Mutilator
-Kronwalled
Mr. Stabby
-Kronwalled
Ol' Malice
-CodoDeMono
-Kronwalled
Reaver Industries Perforator
-CodoDeMono
Scattershot
-Kronwalled
Slimquick
-CodoDeMono
-Kronwalled
The Splade
-CodoDeMono
Swift Irregular
-CodoDeMono
Trollblight
-CodoDeMono

CodoDeMono

Reaction score
GT: CodoDeMono
Brightwall:
The Casanova
Trollblight
The Bonesmasher
Swift Irregular

Bowerstone Market:
The Splade
The Hero's Companion
The Barumificator (most likely spelled wrong)
Lunarium Pounder

Aurora:
Mallett's Mallet
Ol' Malice
Slimquick
Reaver Industries Perforator

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Bowerstone Market:
-Scattershot
-The Casanova
-Mirian's Mutilator
-Faerie Hammer of the Moon King

Brightwall:
-The Hero's Companion
-The Bonemasher
-Dragonbone Hammer
-Mr Stabby

Aurora:
-Aurora's Shield
-Ol' Malice
-Slimquick
-The Barnumifcator

(Still need:
Avo's Lamentation
Beadle's Cutlass
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
Souldrinker
The Swinging Sword
Jack's Hammer
Scythe's Warhammer
Tannar's Glory
The Tenderiser
The TYPO
Bloodcraver
Chickenbane
Dragonstomper .48
The Ice Maiden
Tee Killer Shooter
Arkwright's Flintlock
Simmons's Shotgun
Skorm's Justice)

Petty IV

Reaction score
Bowerstone Market:
-Scattershot
-The Casanova
-Mirian's Mutilator
-Faerie Hammer of the Moon King
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
GT is Kronwalled? i searched recent posts and saw you post it, but checking to be sure

CodoDeMono

Reaction score
I read that but that quest didn't unlock any weapons for me.

I don't have the limited collectors edition so my info on this kind of sucks, but apparently the quest is called The Silverpines Curse and you have to find bones of a soldiers pet. The only idea I have is that you may have done a different quest, which is unlikely as you already said you read about the quest. Hopefully someone else can post and give you a more informed answer.

Petty IV

Reaction score
Yes. How do you get the Wolfsbane? I can't figure that one out.
as Codo said, its from the quest from the Limited Edition bonus content. Its a quest in Silverpines, called the Silverpines Curse, where you have to collect bones from a dog(wolf?) that was apparently 'murdered'. The ghost of it comes back and leads you to a now open door to a room with a sarcophagus containing the sword, and a battle with the ghost of the officer that killed it and his subordinates.

I don't think its possible to do the quest and not get the sword, because as i recall, opening the sarcophagus is what triggers the fight. So if you don't have the sword than you either haven't done the quest, or you got screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.