• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

legendary weapons needed for achievment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

master666epic

Reaction score
hey er if you have any of these weapons in your shops can you add my gamertag and inbox me what you got in your shops and all are welcome to check my shops plus my gf's shops she has legendary weapons in her shops that i dont have on mine plus legendaries from chests or doors or w.e i havnt got alot of money so would be awesome if i could have for free but no worries if you dont wanna :) please really badly wanna get every achiev for this game here is the list of weapons i aint got
HAMMER OF WILMAGEDDON
JACKS HAMMER
TANNARS GLORY
BLOOD CRAVER
BRIARS BLASTER
CHICKENBANE
DRAGONSTOMPER .48
SKORMS JUSTICE
if you have got em or will give me em if they aint in shops then that would be much appreciated :) gt is master666epic :) thank you in advance xD

plus i have a spare sandgoose, shrieking pilgrim and i can trade over any clothes except the elegant prince suit and queen suit everything else i can trade :) obv may not if other people ask before you xD

these the weapons in my shop that i can trade for weapons bare in mind i dont know if they change weapons?:S
sorry people not all these be in the shops as aurora seems to have lost there weapon stock :S ill try to sort it asap :)
DEFENDER OF FAITH
REAVERS INDUSTRIES PERFORATOR
SLIMQUICK
FAERIE HAMMER OF THE MOON KING
THE SPLADE
SWIFT IRREGULAR
HOLY VENGENCE
FACEMELTER
THE MERCHANTS BODY GUARD
THE BONESMASHER
LUNARIUM POUNDER
TROLLBLIGHT

master666epic

Reaction score
what weapons havnt you got that i may have in my shops n ill check all my shops to see what ive got n ill add em onto the thread :)

Reaction score
i havnt got anyother's other than chickenbane and hero weapons. just started lol.

Reaction score
i'd probaly only swap for sumthing equal to chickenbanes properties

master666epic

Reaction score
i just put up what i got in my shops if you want you can get em all ? for chickenbane ill even give you the money to buy them :) i just badly want the achiev

Status
Not open for further replies.