• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lets plays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRofcat

Reaction score
Lets plays?

Anyone planning on doing a fable 3 lets play here?If so please put your channel name here so i can be sure to lookout for it :p

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
Re: Lets plays?

Umm...I thought the game had to be released first? Or do those guys have some kind of magical insider source?

Cain

Reaction score

POOP;409745 said:
Umm...I thought the game had to be released first? Or do those guys have some kind of magical insider source?

Read the first post again

MrRofcat;409691 said:
Anyone planning on doing a fable 3 lets play here?If so please put your channel name here so i can be sure to lookout for it :p

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Okay...it seems a bit early to be asking then. There's still a little less than 3 months left.

Cain

Reaction score

its his choice.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

I'm thinking to make Fable III game-play videos of every quest.. This will depend on the video quality I'll be able to achieve. I don't like game-play videos with people commenting all the time.

Cain

Reaction score

^Same

Cain

Reaction score

MrRofcat;409865 said:
Whats your you-tube channel name?

WhiteKnightLOL.

I don't have a capture card and I would like advice on which one to buy, reasonable quality and price. Is Lets play something anybody do(apologies I'm new to this)?
Also would you like me to edit out the parts where I get knocked out or should I leave this in.

I'm also doing a Halo Reach campaign walkthrough.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

White Knight;409972 said:
WhiteKnightLOL.

I don't have a capture card and I would like advice on which one to buy, reasonable quality and price. Is Lets play something anybody do(apologies I'm new to this)?
Also would you like me to edit out the parts where I get knocked out or should I leave this in.

Before you make a walk-through make sure that you've finished the game yourself and avoid dieing/being knocked down, this would make you have less edits.

Reaction score

White Knight;409972 said:
WhiteKnightLOL.

You might want to record it on Your second playthrough, get to know the game yourself before You make a walkthrough.

Cain

Reaction score

ok thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.