• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Life Threatened, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score
Re: Life Threatened, LOL

How to allow people to understand what you type:

1. Write your message by typing out every letter of every word properly, with proper capitalization and grammar.
2. Read over what you wrote to see if it makes sense.

take that commy, and besides my thyroid no r has work

^That is the part where I had no idea what you meant.

JakBenedict

Awesome
Reaction score

yeah i know,and i also know how to write in proper english, i just dont choose to, and btw MY THYROID DOES NOT WORK

D

Darkside Hazuki

People who are too lazy to spend the minute ounce of effort to actually spell something the right way aren't worth listening to.

JakBenedict

Awesome
Reaction score

if u dont want to listen to me stop replying in my topic

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

How you type in a forum is no way at all related to how you text message on a phone or instant message. (Although, I still type like this when using IM)

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Why do we have to fight all the time? Seriously if you don't like something that someone else does, then as long as it doesn't affect you, you have no right to question it.

JakBenedict

Awesome
Reaction score

i was in no was questioning it, just pointing out how depressing it was and that there is almost no way in the world he is going to write a full 300 or so page book about a kid cutting himself and especially because his mom is mega catholic and would super kill him if she knew he was writing it

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

Maybe it was an action book? A good book requires character development.

JakBenedict

Awesome
Reaction score

well, no, because he's tried writing books before (3 as a matter of fact) and gave up because he got bored and just quit

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

JakBenedict;251531 said:
i was in no was questioning it, just pointing out how depressing it was and that there is almost no way in the world he is going to write a full 300 or so page book about a kid cutting himself and especially because his mom is mega catholic and would super kill him if she knew he was writing it

You were negatively cricising his art. If you criticised my art like that then I would want to kill you too.

"wow, that is some downer $hit dude, i mean seriously, you should shoot yourself, thats the kind of Cr@p that makes me want to kick a puppy in the |Denis with a steel toed boot, seriously

Considering you said that, his response was justified (except maybe the death threats and the insults). You don't talk to people like that.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Wow, nice reply.

Personally, I would have gone with "wtf *** **** ***** lol u suck u *** ****ing ****!!"

lol

But that is just me.

(The stars are real stars, not swears btw)

Salad Dodger

The New Guy
Reaction score

About the poor emo's death threats, it seems they were rather justified. Now, they weren't necessarily okay in my book, but definitely justifiable. It's not like this is some person whom you've never met and who's work you decided to 'critique', but someone whom you harass on a regular basis, both at school and over the internet. I doubt he reacts to all criticism in this manner, it seems much more likely you systematically drove the poor sod to a breaking point.

Sin

is God
Reaction score

Is it just me, or is their a high population of emo-haters on this site? No generalizing everyone of course..but i've noticed quite a few who rather point them out/enjoy to annoy or hurt them.

Salad Dodger

The New Guy
Reaction score

I'm fine with'em. I don't much approve of their ways, but that's hardly my business.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

JohnDoe;251584 said:
Not a high population, just two or three who would go out of their way, and maybe another dozen or so who would do it if an opportunity was made for their convenience.
+repfor finding me :)

Kewl Munky

Reaction score

You realize that if he actually kills himself, and they find your comments, you will be sued for it? I personally think it's stupid that they blame it on someone over the internet, but I guess the internet is just such serious business now days.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Sin;251574 said:
Is it just me, or is their a high population of emo-haters on this site? No generalizing everyone of course..but i've noticed quite a few who rather point them out/enjoy to annoy or hurt them.

No, but the intolerant are out-shouting the tolerant. In fact, the intolerant are the only ones who keep at it.

/thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.