• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Limited Edition Strategy Guide.. worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink

Reaction score
I just bought the LE Strategy Guide from Amazon because it was 18.00 compared to Gamestops 35.00, but does anyone have it? Is it worth it to have?

I'm an artist and I know the art is amazing in it, so thats one of the reasons why I really wanted it.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Aside from the art? No. You can easily get all that information from GameFAQs.

Terpman

The Apple Pie Assassin
Reaction score
I have the regular edition and it came with a code in the back for more tattoos. So im sure the LE version comes with something like that.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
I have the regular edition and it came with a code in the back for more tattoos. So im sure the LE version comes with something like that.

If I'm not mistaken, they both do. The Limited Edition I think just has art but I mean... it's just art. Paying for a strategy guide is silly but paying for a Limited Edition one just so you can have some pretty pictures is well... yeah.

Terpman

The Apple Pie Assassin
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, they both do. The Limited Edition I think just has art but I mean... it's just art. Paying for a strategy guide is silly but paying for a Limited Edition one just so you can have some pretty pictures is well... yeah.
I dont know, the strategy guide was very helpful and i got extra content. I'd say thats 10 bucks well spent.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Fable's art is so awesome you should buy it twice.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
I dont know, the strategy guide was very helpful and i got extra content. I'd say thats 10 bucks well spent.

You got a tattoo and all the information in the strategy guide can easily be found on GameFAQs.

Terpman

The Apple Pie Assassin
Reaction score
You got a tattoo and all the information in the strategy guide can easily be found on GameFAQs.
Not all of it could be found on day one. Guides take time. And its more convenient for me to have a book that is in order with the game and with detailed maps and such. But thanks for being so concerned with my purchase, im glad you care :).

Pink

Reaction score
Yeah, Since Amazon gives such a good deal I just got it. I can add it to my collection with my other LE SG's. But the art is soooo awesome!

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Not all of it could be found on day one. Guides take time. And its more convenient for me to have a book that is in order with the game and with detailed maps and such. But thanks for being so concerned with my purchase, im glad you care :).

Concerned with your purchase? Nice try smart-ass. If you enjoy wasting your money, I'm quite okay with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.