• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

!!!!Loading screen glitch -possible fix-!!!

J

Jr917

!!!!Loading screen glitch -possible fix-!!!

I apologize if I put this in the wrong forum and if I did please fix it for me. I recently had the glitch to where when you try to go to certain locations after the loading screen you just got a black screen of death. Well I found something that could be a possible fix but would need someone else with this glitch to try and verify it. I could not enter Rockridge by teleport or by walking in. What I did was to teleport to Hobbe cave a area in rockridge. Afterwards I climbed the ladder into Rockridge and during the loading I could hear my disc slowing down like it usually does but than it picked back up. It SLOWLY loaded Rockridge but it did load it and now I can go to Rockridge with no problem. Someone else please try this so we can possibly have a glitch fixer. Though if this has been brought up already I feal stupid and apologize but it worked for me so I wanted to share it.

W

Wolfie

Re: !!!!Loading screen glitch -possible fix-!!!

This is in the right forum. Well it may have been a little more helpful in the help section but hey, you were intelligent enough to put it in the Fable 2 section which is more than most new people do. Congrats. You instantly have my respect :p Oh and Welcome btw.

Sounds like that could be a useful fix for people. I myself don't have that problem so it will be nice to see if it works for other people or not.
+rep

J

Jr917

Thanks wolfie and sorry about not putting it in help now that you said that it I thought to myself "Well no **** I feel stupid now" but oh well it is the past. I am still waiting on someone else to try this.

X

xdeathlessxone

my game likes to freeze whenever it wants but mostly during loading screens, fable one has been doin it a lot too, i think the game just has way to much information and programming in it for the xbox to handle cuz when i play these two games the my xbox is much much louder than normal, i dont know how to fix it but its the reason i havent played in like a month, try goin through the whole ****in crucible and then having the game freeze right at the end before it saves, sooooooo frustrating but yea now i rambling.

in conclusion, i think its lionheads fault the game freezes, too much ****

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Ever played lost odyssey? Fable doesn't have as much information as that game. So that isn't the problem. It is just one of those things that happens, although it seems you may have sussed a fix. Well done.

J

Jr917

After that little hicup and I fixed the game, finally I just beat it with out anymore problems. I wish I still had that save though so I can see if it was a lucky fluke or what.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

hm, strange.

X

xweetok33

never happened to me