• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Logan's not a Hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
He was your brother, right? And your father was a Hero, of the Archon's bloodline no less. I thought being a Hero was in the blood?
Besides, Logan was a better King than I was, any day, I turned the orphanage into a whorehouse ffs.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
No, Logan didn't do any training from what I saw, and he had no idea about the hidden guild seal that Walter reveals.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Apparantly you have to get your hero **** activated. In Fable II you go to the Chamber of Fate and get your hero on, and in Fable III you go to your father's tomb to get your hero on.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Tru dat.. But did Reaver, Hammer, Garth, or any other hero, have to.. 'get their hero on'? :p
Nevermind. Just sore that there wasn't a boss fight with a worthy advisary >_<

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Nah, it's just a massive plot hole, like most of the storyline from Fable's II and III.

MarkGuilt

Chicken Chasin' Gun Slinger.
Reaction score
He was your brother, right? And your father was a Hero, of the Archon's bloodline no less. I thought being a Hero was in the blood?
Besides, Logan was a better King than I was, any day, I turned the orphanage into a whorehouse ffs.
He had to tap into the Heroic Energies like his Father before him.
No, Logan didn't do any training from what I saw, and he had no idea about the hidden guild seal that Walter reveals.
Exactly, had had no training of any kind.
Apparantly you have to get your hero s*** activated. In Fable II you go to the Chamber of Fate and get your hero on, and in Fable III you go to your father's tomb to get your hero on.
Right on!
Tru dat.. But did Reaver, Hammer, Garth, or any other hero, have to.. 'get their hero on'? :p
Nevermind. Just sore that there wasn't a boss fight with a worthy advisary >_<
Then again, Hammer, Reaver, and Garth are just normal Heroes. There Bloodline does not flow like our Heroes. Our Heroes of the games have THE Bloodline, not any other can have it except blood relatives, To my knowledge, we're not related to a fat bitch, gay gunslinger or a black guy. I do believe these three just held the most skill in the world of Albion at the time Theresa needed them. If say, Reaver was dead a long time ago before Fable II, then I think 'fate' would have chosen the next best person with Skill. It isn't in their bloodline to unlock powers as we can, and they cannot train as efficiently in all three Hero Areas.

Reaction score
He had to tap into the Heroic Energies like his Father before him.

Exactly, had had no training of any kind.

Then again, Hammer, Reaver, and Garth are just normal Heroes. There Bloodline does not flow like our Heroes. Our Heroes of the games have THE Bloodline, not any other can have it except blood relatives, To my knowledge, we're not related to a fat bitch, gay gunslinger or a black guy. I do believe these three just held the most skill in the world of Albion at the time Theresa needed them. If say, Reaver was dead a long time ago before Fable II, then I think 'fate' would have chosen the next best person with Skill. It isn't in their bloodline to unlock powers as we can, and they cannot train as efficiently in all three Hero Areas.

As i have known for a while, the archon bloodline, has to do with our hero, he can have all the disciplines of a hero, skill,will,and strength, while the others are only one of the 3 like hammer is strength and reaver is skill, and garth is magic/will, so there you go.

and on the subject of logan, he is an exceptional swordsman, as in he knows how to handle himself, and has saw some battles(scare on his face). Like for example, he had his swword out and ready just about when his war room door got kicked down, he didnt care what was coming threw, he knew he was ready to do what he had to do.

lao113

Reaction score
Apparantly you have to get your hero s*** activated. In Fable II you go to the Chamber of Fate and get your hero on, and in Fable III you go to your father's tomb to get your hero on.
Close, but no dice. You need to activate the ability to use will for the hero, however being the son or daughter of a hero doesn't mean you'll be awesome sauce.
Case & point : in fable 2 your sister gets shot and dies, however when you get shot and fall 50 feet to the ground you survive.
If I wasn't so sleep deprived from the countless hours of playing fable 3 I'd go into more detail and phrase it correctly, but for now this has to do.

Shadowfiend66

Reaction score

Case & point : in fable 2 your sister gets shot and dies, however when you get shot and fall 50 feet to the ground you survive.

You fall a lot more than 50 feet. Just proving your point more. :cool:

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
That was just Theresa intervening though weren't it?
'Death is not your destiny today little Sparrow'
Even a Hero falling from that height'd be dead.

And I don't think you need to be activated to be a Hero..
Just gives you more power, like when Theresa gives the Hero more power in Fable 1 at Twinblade's Tent. Can only use Will in both F2+3 after 'activating'.

Logan would've at least thought 'hey, I'm that great Heroes son, maybe I should look into this'

Reaction score
That was just Theresa intervening though weren't it?
'Death is not your destiny today little Sparrow'
Even a Hero falling from that height'd be dead.

And I don't think you need to be activated to be a Hero..
Just gives you more power, like when Theresa gives the Hero more power in Fable 1 at Twinblade's Tent. Can only use Will in both F2+3 after 'activating'.

Logan would've at least thought 'hey, I'm that great Heroes son, maybe I should look into this'
No, when he fell out she stated his bones were crushed, all she did was nourish him to health, so ya he shouldnt have survived, that was a huge distance, and u always are a hero, but is unlocks it inside u when u say its "activated".
Logan was not chosen to be a hero, stated by walter at the beggining, as in something about the guild seal in the tomb.

lao113

Reaction score
No, when he fell out she stated his bones were crushed, all she did was nourish him to health, so ya he shouldnt have survived, that was a huge distance, and u always are a hero, but is unlocks it inside u when u say its "activated".
Logan was not chosen to be a hero, stated by walter at the beggining, as in something about the guild seal in the tomb.

Thank you for making that point so that I didn't have to, even tho the point I was making was more along the lines of your sister dying with 1 shot whereas you survive. This is a thread proving that Logan is not a hero in the same sense that your sister from fII wasn't a hero. But either way, good save.

Reaction score
Thank you for making that point so that I didn't have to, even tho the point I was making was more along the lines of your sister dying with 1 shot whereas you survive. This is a thread proving that Logan is not a hero in the same sense that your sister from fII wasn't a hero. But either way, good save.
I just wish people would think before acting liek they know something, and anythim

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
I just wish people would think before acting liek they know something, and anythim
So you sister in Fable 2 wasn't a Hero? -.- of course she was.
Logan was a Hero aswell.. But like we said he didn't 'unlock his power'

The reason you survived was because of Theresa.. Not that you're a Hero. If she didn't show you'd be as dead as Rose?

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

Logan and Rose had heroic blood in them, that did not make them Hero's, though thats not to say that they could not have become Hero's and unlocked their bloodline powers at a later date.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Lucien to Rose - 'You're heroes, but you're not any of the three.'
I think it does. Not heroes in the sense that they do heroic things, but they're Heroes, as in they are born with potential to become... heroic

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Being a hero isn't entirely in the blood, as the first Fable demonstrated. It can be learned as well.

Reaction score
Logan and Rose had heroic blood in them, that did not make them Hero's, though thats not to say that they could not have become Hero's and unlocked their bloodline powers at a later date.
Right

The reason you survived was because of Theresa.. Not that you're a Hero. If she didn't show you'd be as dead as Rose?
They have to awaken it within them, and like on fable 3, the hero is "chosen" by like the guild seal or something like that, and he has to be ready as walter refers to at the beggining.

Reaction score
Lucien to Rose - 'You're heroes, but you're not any of the three.'
I think it does. Not heroes in the sense that they do heroic things, but they're Heroes, as in they are born with potential to become... heroic
Nobody knew there was a 4th is all, cuz the 4th is of archons bloodline. basically everybody thought they were all dead. thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.