• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

look =D what i got

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
Re: look =D what i got

I just find it hard to believe that you have it. They said it was 95% Done, I don't think they would release it 95% done.

GameStopPro

Reaction score

Kave;204545 said:
I just find it hard to believe that you have it. They said it was 95% Done, I don't think they would release it 95% done.

oh ok xD anyway this was just a big lil joke *i was pretending i found pm's fable 2 purse in the microsoft parking lot lol*

B

BowerstoneRebel

THATS A HUGGGEEEE BITCH!

:w00t:

GameStopPro

Reaction score

BowerstoneRebel;205510 said:
THATS A HUGGGEEEE BITCH!

:w00t:

hey employee's of fable2 fansite projectego. why hasnt he been in trouble yet?:O

lets see, harrasment, asult, spam, rude, inapropreate, i could go on and on..:lol:

W

Wolfie

GameStopPro;205527 said:
hey employee's of fable2 fansite projectego. why hasnt he been in trouble yet?:O

lets see, harrasment, asult, spam, rude, inapropreate, i could go on and on..:lol:

Agreed. :p

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Harassment and assault? Interesting - but no. I don't believe any offence is meant by it - just a turn of phrase more than anything else. But probably best not to use it again now you know it could cause offence ;)

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

..ok,everyone got their knickers in a twist of the comment i posted here.you honestly think i'd actually say "many levels of fail" if i wanted to express anger.and to those who said "learn to take a joke" need to learn to take a joke themselves.why did you expect me to be pounding my fists on the keyboard with furrowed brows,for all you know i coulda been thinking "hey,there's smart people on the forums!they'll get it's a joke!'.ಠ_ಠ

funny-pictures-angry-cat-curses-you.jpg
4694fcd5390f7.jpg

have fun.

R

Rubnwonout

Did you know I have Assassins Creed 2 already... brb photoshopin!

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Colton;205553 said:
..ok,everyone got their knickers in a twist of the comment i posted here.you honestly think i'd actually say "many levels of fail" if i wanted to express anger.and to those who said "learn to take a joke" need to learn to take a joke themselves.why did you expect me to be pounding my fists on the keyboard with furrowed brows,for all you know i coulda been thinking "hey,there's smart people on the forums!they'll get it's a joke!'.ಠ_ಠ

have fun.

Saying epic fail was never funny and it isnt now like the vast majority of the pictures you keep posting in your spammy threads...why dont you just make one and post all your 'funny' pictures there!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Nice job! I'm tempted to put this on the front page. :lol: Nah might get a bad reaction from the humorless.

GameStopPro;204324 said:
omfg....:'( wtf
imagirlufreackenidiot.jpg
Cute picture :D

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

She looks older in that pic then the one on the front page o_O or is it just me ?

GameStopPro

Reaction score

Albion Knight;205631 said:
Nice job! I'm tempted to put this on the front page. :lol: Nah might get a bad reaction from the humorless.

Cute picture :D

go ahead if u want to, nothing else can bother me now lol xD

and thanks^_^

Cobalt_Gamer;205658 said:
She looks older in that pic then the one on the front page o_O or is it just me ?

nope the pick above was taken a few months ago the picture on the front was taken a week or so ago. xD