• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Look nice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DeaDSoL

Look nice ?

I know eat celery will help you lose weight,but i kinda new to the game,and when i look at my atractiveness,at fatness,it's 0,and oneday i eat a pie,and it pop in to 5 :blush:,it make my charater fatter,cuz there word pop above his head,but i once watch a clip on youtube,the charater in the clip was really fat,and the stat on fatness is -50,then i wonder,having 5 or -5 will make your charater fatter.Same with the purity,having a - number or + number is good,cuz on atractiveness there are some stat having red word instead of black word,like purity,fatness,tattoo,scar,that's confuse me too.And i dont know how to get some muscle :p,i have like 5 or something,doesnt know how i get it

P.s : sorry for my bad english :blush: im Vietnamese

Azer249

Reaction score
Re: Look nice ?

Well first off muscle is used of the abilities try the physical one if you want some extra muscle. I have a skinny guy becasue i dont like fat ones i have no physical abilities ( no stars ) and yet im thin :) but to get muscle go to atributes i think it is or abilites and then go to strength then physical or somat then raise that :)

D

DeaDSoL

Really thankful for ya help,and i find out it's physique on the strengh abilties.And the purity,the higher the better,fatness,oh now i dont really care 'bout that anymore,just eat celery if you fat
Bottom line : Case close !!! LoLz !!!

Azer249

Reaction score

HAHA glad to help also if you have the knole island expansion there is skinny potions there taking away 60 fat - Also very good english ^_^

BriarRose_123

Elvira Grey
Reaction score

To be muscular you have to go onto Abilities, then Strength, then Physique.
The more Physique Experience you have, the more muscular you become.

Status
Not open for further replies.