• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for a Red Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

coronarythief

Reaction score
Looking for a Red Dragon

I have a Theresa and a Garth doll I'd trade for it, and also the mug you get from doing the Grumpy Rabbit side quest. Gamertag is coronarythief

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score
Re: Looking for a Red Dragon

hmmm, im not sure you can trade that mug, i dont belive you can trade anyting for the DLC's...
and if you can get some dolls, you can get the pistol
pointers: use a pistol, aim for the head, stay in one section dont go all over the place shooting them, dont immediatley move afetr shooting someone, they may pop right back up but dont wait to long...also dont shoot the villagers xD

Saint Necro666

The Dead Saint
Reaction score

Well if you haven't already fixed up Westcliff it is best to shoot the villagers and not the bandits and as you said (un) holy, you can not trade anything from DLCs. I have tried plenty of times and was not able. and if you want more dolls just trade around and for the gun just aim for the heads and try to get 63 points on each part of the shooting range or a 53 on one of them.

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score

well ya, but doing the shooting range with a bandit westcliff is much harder, so ya you should def, fix up your westcliff first...

Saint Necro666

The Dead Saint
Reaction score

Yeah I agree. Plus you get renown for fixing it up and the bandits ate bigger so an easier target.

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score

lol yep, and you get 15000 gold back, and you only paid 5000 gold, and the town becomes alot nicer, so in the end, its definetly worth it...

coronarythief

Reaction score

I've done every tip people have offered for the shooting range, I just can't do it. Thought I made that clear in my initial post.

coronarythief

Reaction score

Additionally, I didn't get the dolls via the shooting range, my dog dug both of them up. I'm not asking for tips to beat the shooting range, I just want to trade the dolls for the Red Dragon.

Saint Necro666

The Dead Saint
Reaction score

You can only get two dolls (Your hero and another main character) per game.

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score

are you sure, i dont think you can dig up dolls, and it depends, if you dont do the shooting range before a certain part in the story you can only get one doll

coronarythief

Reaction score

Yes, I'm sure. I have a Theresa doll and a Garth doll, both of which my dog found in dig spots.

I still have both of them and want to trade them for a Red Dragon. Anyone interested, please send me a friend request.

coronarythief

Reaction score

Still looking for a Red Dragon, still have the Garth and Theresa dolls to trade for it, anyone interested please message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.