• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

looking for fable 2 business partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Repoman 108

looking for fable 2 business partner

this is a proposal of a business partnership for fable 2 trading, doesnt matter how long youve been playing fable 2, so long as you come online regularly, and play for a couple of hours at a time, i have a great proposition for you. as a few of you know, i mod on the 360, and ive figured out that using this i can make copies of my profile and therefore duplicate all the items on my profile over and over again, getting unlimited of everything, the only problem with this is that i need someone to help me transfer these items back onto my main profile, and use/trade from there, so i need someone who is willing to spend about 20 mins when i ask them to, transferring items from one account to the other by me giving them to you and then i swap profiles and you give them back, in return for someone to do this for me on a regular basis, i will give them quite a few valuable items from the loot each transfer, including things like dollcatcher achievement, and rare augments i may aquire through trades such as devastation augments :D if you like the sound of this deal then add me on XBL and ill give you a complete set of legendary weaps from one of my accounts (atm including all except hals sword and the maelstrom) each transfer you will get 3 or 4 items of your choosing and when im not transferring items, we can just hang out.

sound good to anyone?

H

HeroZ

Re: looking for fable 2 business partner

Ill help, You live in the UK or US though becuase time zones could be tricky...

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

yo i would do that

R

Repoman 108

i live in australia, and your right, time zones would be tricky. well, for the moment we can do trials to see if it would work or not. im going online now, and anyone who will do a transfer now for me will get any legendary weap they want (except maelstrom)

H

HeroZ

Okay, whats your gamertag?

R

Repoman 108

gamertag is same as name "Repoman 108" ill have to remove someone before you can add me though

gtcobra117

Reaction score

Ya sounds totally sweet i'll add you now.

gtcobra117

Reaction score

Repoman 108;247235 said:
gamertag is same as name "Repoman 108" ill have to remove someone before you can add me though

ya well do that then i'll add you. I'm on for the next several hours so no worries.

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

hey ill do it, I have a few accounts that i started to be real estate stuff, everytime i log in they are like 5k richer, then i buy a new house lol, Lather Rinse Repeat ;) Im on almost every day for like 2-3 hours, school sucks lol

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

yeah school does suck! it's bad that i'm coming back 2morrow.:(
but i'm not going to let that get me down.
i'm going to think happy thoughts.
infact i'm so happy i'm giving every1 on this thread rep!+rep+rep+rep+rep

Sokrias

Reaction score

I'll give it a go. If Time Zones are tricky, you could try having multiple partners. That way, although you may need to give away more stuff (if you do 'pay' the partners), you are likely to have a partner or two on every time you are on.

P

Pure of Heart

Ill help you for free if you ever need

Sokrias

Reaction score

Well, I'll help for free, but everybody likes incentives, don't they?

B

Businessman10

Wait a moment I am new and all but isnt modding puishable by banning on xbox-live.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

alot of things r punishable online.
but the only thing u'd havta worry bout is getting cot.

Status
Not open for further replies.