• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for Legendary Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUndisputedGoodieGoodie

BBBBBAAAAAaaaaALLLLLLsSSSS!
Reaction score
i have these to go, if ain't on this list then i gt it
Swords
o Avo’s Lamentation
o Beadle’s Cutlass
* Hammers
o Jack’s Hammer
o The Tenderise
o The TYPO
o Hammer of Wilmageddon
* Pistols
o Dragonstomper .48
o Chickenban
o Tee Killer Shooter
* Rifles
o Skorm’s Justice
o Simmons Shotgun

thx mate, ill be on aprox. 10 am US time and on through the day (live in norway)
i might only need a few of those you have on that list.

Wrym

Reaction score
I can let your borrow The Swinging Sword for free, but I'm gonna need it back cause I'm looking to trade it for Dragonstomper .48! :O

nXivirus

Reaction score
thx mate, ill be on aprox. 10 am US time and on through the day (live in norway)
i might only need a few of those you have on that list.
how about a straight swap, ur beadles cutless for my swinging sword for keeps, i didnt realise that u need all 50 weapons in ur posetion, iv only gt 1 bloodcraver and shriek. il be bk on 2mos, im in england il be bk on 7pm gmt, gamertag: nXivirus

Reaction score
how about a straight swap, ur beadles cutless for my swinging sword for keeps, i didnt realise that u need all 50 weapons in ur posetion, iv only gt 1 bloodcraver and shriek. il be bk on 2mos, im in england il be bk on 7pm gmt, gamertag: nXivirus

we'll talk on xbl, im on now.

Reaction score
What weapons do you still need? I'm working together with someone else on this achievement, so we have doubles of quite a few things. I'll be on xbox Live tonight if you want to do some trading. GT: The Rh Factor

See 1st page, also I am interested in keeping the weapons after the trade. Added you.
I checked your post on the forums and I have all the weapons on your "give" list, mabye your friend has some weapons I'm missing?

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score
See 1st page, also I am interested in keeping the weapons after the trade. Added you.
I checked your post on the forums and I have all the weapons on your "give" list, mabye your friend has some weapons I'm missing?

The ones I currently have on my "give" list are just the ones in my stores. I have to talk to my partner in crime to see what else we have doubles of. I'll send you a message on xbox Live tonight to let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.