• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for "Long Hair" hairstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MabFaerie

Reaction score
I've been looking for the rare "Long Hair" hairstyle for a while now and have been having poor luck so far.
I would really appreciate anyone willing to trade it to me. I want it for aesthetic purposes so I'm looking to keep the hairstyle.
I'm not really into the weapon collecting and have been using my default hero sword and gun since the start, so the weapons I do have collected are up for trade, as listed below.

Scythes Warhammer
Lunarium Pownder
Faerie Hammer of the Moon King
Mr Stabby
Slimquick
The Splade
The Merchants Bodyguard
Swift Irregular
Mirians Mutilator
Reaver Industries Perforator
ChickenBane

My live id is Mab Faerie
Please post a reply here, send me a message here, or message me on live if you're willing to trade, I really want the hairstyle and I'd be so grateful if anyone could help me out.

Broaln

Gamertag IS Broaln
Reaction score
I have the hairstyle, Scythe's Warhammer?

Broaln

Gamertag IS Broaln
Reaction score
yeah, but someone else is giving the scythes, so give me a sec and i'll have you join my game so i can give you the hairstyle

Do you have any old kingdom or scythe tattoos? I'll give em right back after the trade/dupe

MabFaerie

Reaction score
I have the old kingdom face and right arms tattos. None of the scythe though.

Broaln

Gamertag IS Broaln
Reaction score
Sounds good, still trading with this other guy, i'll message you when i am done

MabFaerie

Reaction score
I've got the hairstyle from someone else just now, but if you still need the tattoos, I don't mind duplicating them.

Sewn2gthrWrong

Reaction score
Where did you find the long hair? Not the thick long hair. I have it on another character but cannot find it on my current one.

Broaln

Gamertag IS Broaln
Reaction score
alright, no biggie.if you are up to it, sure, i'll take the tattoos still. sorry i was taking so long, didn't think the trades would take so long.

MabFaerie

Reaction score
I'm in the midst of a quest at the moment, with a friend helping me out. But once I'm finished I'll drop you a line for the tattoo trade.

Also, Sewn2gthrwrong , the "Long Hair" is a style than can't be bought, it has to be dug up and is a random drop. So you may or may not have to trade for it.

Sewn2gthrWrong

Reaction score
I'm in the midst of a quest at the moment, with a friend helping me out. But once I'm finished I'll drop you a line for the tattoo trade.

Also, Sewn2gthrwrong , the "Long Hair" is a style than can't be bought, it has to be dug up and is a random drop. So you may or may not have to trade for it.

Thanks

Boylie1988

Reaction score
I have a few Scythe and Old Kingdom Tattoo's is it possible to trade you for the hair?

MC5454

Reaction score
I'm also looking for the long hair, and I'm willing to trade Hammer of Wilmageddon, Tannar's Glory, Avo's Lamentation, Dragonbone Hammer, The Splade or the Desert Fury...

I know it's kind of a short list, but if any of those sound like a good trade, I'd be thrilled.

Badarsemofo

Reaction score
MC5454 - i have the long hair style if you want it

Boylie1988

Reaction score
Badarsemofo, would I be able to have it too? I can have a look at my items and see if I have anything you need, or if you would like Gold for it, I can give you Gold?

Ay Ay Adrian

Reaction score
I'm actually looking for that long hair style as well. If anyone minds duping it, trading or just giving it to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

GT: Ay Ay Adrian

Badarsemofo

Reaction score
im not sure if the one i have is the one your all looking for though, thats the problem

MC5454

Reaction score
Badarsemofo,
Awesome, send me a message or something with your Gamertag and what you'd like to trade.

Broaln

Gamertag IS Broaln
Reaction score
i have both long hair styles. about 15 of each. You guys mind hitting up my thread and telling me if you have any of the legends i need?

MC5454

Reaction score
It's not the long, thick hairstyle, it's just the regular long hair. You can't buy it in the stores, you have to find it in a chest or dig spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.