• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for online marriage, business, and child achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erin Sherrick

Reaction score
Any females out there that would like to get the achievement as well without "strings" send a friend request/msg/whatever to the Gamertag NachoGreen69. He'll be on for a couple more hours tonight. And someone please help him so I dont have to listen to it andmore.

BlackShuck063

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Reaction score
anymore* whoops
i have completed games with male and female characters. if your interested, just send a message or friend request to my GT. i will be glad to help out, no strings attached.i will be on Sunday after 2pm central time.^_^

Erin Sherrick

Reaction score
i have completed games with male and female characters. if your interested, just send a message or friend request to my GT. i will be glad to help out, no strings attached.i will be on Sunday after 2pm central time.^_^

:sigh: He says he wants it to be with a female...this is annoying me. He is now officially on his own in this search. :D But thank you for the offer. I actually need the child one myself. I'll send you a friend request.

BlackShuck063

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Reaction score
:sigh: He says he wants it to be with a female...this is annoying me. He is now officially on his own in this search. :D But thank you for the offer. I actually need the child one myself. I'll send you a friend request.
no problem, i understand. looking forward to helping out...:thumbsup: peace

Status
Not open for further replies.