• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for Red Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking for Red Dragon

Im looking to buy a Red Dragon pistol. I have alot of money, but in this game, money becomes worthless pretty quick. I have all the Knothole Island box of secrets items and would be willing to part with nearly all of them. I also have many types of armors, rare wepons, and items id part with too. Before you ask, I have a highrollers coat. Im sorry to say I will not be trading that. But please if you are willing to trade, we could work somthing out. Oh by the way, I am also looking to aquire the Wreckager. I am not sure if this item is tradable, but if it is, I would also like to trade for this.

Mattew2

Reaction score
Re: Looking for Red Dragon

I moght sell mine why don't you get your own it is way too easy

Reaction score

Simply because I suck. That and the Y on my controller acts a bit funky so it can be hard to stay in aimed mode

MauriceD

R U related 2 a tree
Reaction score

im looking 2 buy that red dragon 2 gametag: mauricedanceny
let me know what you want for it

if sucking at the shootingrange was an achievement i would so have that one

Mattew2

Reaction score

whatever what doi u get have?
Highrollers?

Shayn3yo

Item bounty hunter lol
Reaction score

Garth Algar's Revenge;349228 said:
Im looking to buy a Red Dragon pistol. I have alot of money, but in this game, money becomes worthless pretty quick. I have all the Knothole Island box of secrets items and would be willing to part with nearly all of them. I also have many types of armors, rare wepons, and items id part with too. Before you ask, I have a highrollers coat. Im sorry to say I will not be trading that. But please if you are willing to trade, we could work somthing out. Oh by the way, I am also looking to aquire the Wreckager. I am not sure if this item is tradable, but if it is, I would also like to trade for this.

i will be willing to part with the red dragon in exchange for the knothole night armour, do we have a deal? :frenchy:

Reaction score

Sure. I may not be back on this forum until thursday at the latest but we can set up a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.