• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking For: The wreakager!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayzrockz

Willing to Trade
Reaction score
Looking For: The wreakager!

I really need help! I want the wreakager and I do not the have the LC. I really would like it if someone has it and was willing to give it to me. Thanks! By the way you trade first unless you are someone I trust!

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score
Re: Looking For: The wreakager!

I'm not sure but I think the limited edition content can't be traded also welcome the forum

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

the hal armor cannot but this weapon can

Jayzrockz

Willing to Trade
Reaction score

Come on does anyone have it?

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

hey i'm looking for a legendary weapon too. i'm looking for the daichi katana cause my game glitched and when i opened the chest i got some gay potion. anyway, i've got pretty much all the legendary weapons and tons of money (i am extremely corrupt cause i bought every building and put the rent at full price). also looking for any hero doll besides lucien, teresa and me. name your price here or send me a message on my account

menmeo

The Chosen One
Reaction score

Sorry, but all limited edition fable 2 games can not be traded. This includes Hal's armour and sword, and the Wreckager. Sorry to dissapoint.:( Also, this was mentioned in a thread that is stickied in this sub-forum. It says not to start threads about something that you can not get, but you probably just didn't read it. All I would suggest is to try to look for threads that tell you what and what not to do in the sub-forums.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

lol, menmeo, the wreckager can be traded.
you should read the stickied thread regarding limited edition items:
"Hal's Sword and Armour, as well as most of the other stuff from the Limited Edition are not trade-able, excluding the Wreckager Cutlass."

i too want the wreckager, but i doubt anyone would sell it to be honest, unless they were stupid, don't like fable anymore, or don't have respect for collecting rare items.

menmeo

The Chosen One
Reaction score

^Aww man! Sorry.:( I thought for sure that said including. Sorry about that. I feel like an idiot:lol:

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Its's alright it happens. I was able to get my hands on two but one of my characters glitches so now I only have one and I don't think I'd trade it

menmeo

The Chosen One
Reaction score

^Darn, because I'd have bought it off of you for big bucks.:p Btw, I'm able to use my xbox now. So maybe we can trade.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

so would i, but i dont have gold so i would have to use a spare trial card from one of my games

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^i kno this is unrelated and I apologize ahead of time, but, Dracelix, how di you get the ezio avatar clothes to be black? Is it because your character is female?

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

limited edition master ezio assassin i bought a while back. don't think they sell it now
thats male btw

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

o. damm, i wish i got the limited version

Wolf Chieftan

Alpha Wolf
Reaction score

i would probs give up my wreckager cause i have like 4 files with it

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

can you get the wreckager more than once in limited edtiton on a different saves? or is there only one per disk?

killer-hoekie

Reaction score

i think you can get it more than once in 1 game, 1 wreckager a save. BTW welcome to the fable forum:p always wanted to say that:D

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

thanks. i've got another question for you. how do you start a thread? i know pretty sad that i haven't figured that out yet but i just can't seem to find a "create a thread" button

killer-hoekie

Reaction score

the dudes in this tread arent going to like this , but if your in fable 2 trading forum in the left upper corner is an button that says new tread, press on that and you can make your own:D

Status
Not open for further replies.