• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for Wreckager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score
Looking for Wreckager

I'm looking for the Wreckager for my main account (purely for collecting really), and was wondering if anyone was thinking of trading theirs. I'm willing to buy it with gold or with items. If you're looking for certain items like Dolls (I have Theresa and Hero, along with Lucien and *possibly* Garth), items for the Knothole mystery-box shop (like the Regal purple dye), or any other non-unique item, then I can definitely help you out. I also have the chicken suit.

Now if you're looking for unique items/weapons like the Daichi, Charlie's Hat, or any other demon door weapons/items, then this will probably be a bit more complicated. I can get you the items, but from another account I don't use anymore. So you'll have to give me the Wreckager on the account I need it on, and I'll switch to the other account and give you the item of your choice. Now I fully understand that this requires some faith, but you'll really just have to trust me. I come here a good deal and have never scammed anyone.

In fact I've got my own testimonial:

Roadkill2k6;335848 said:
I do not know if Terminal happiness is doing any more trades, but if he is, he can be trusted completely. I made my first trade with him for a chicken suit and some hero dolls for my high rollers coat. He gave me the suit first and one doll, then i gave him the coat, then he gave me the other dolls I needed. Kudos dude, you get 5 stars from me. My faith in people got a boost today. Thanks again dude.

:D

So please, either leave your offers here and msg me on XBL.

Saint Necro666

The Dead Saint
Reaction score
Re: Looking for Wreckager

Didn't you say to me before that gold has no purpose in Fable 2? lol I'm just messing with you but I do have what your looking for but I myself am a collector so my apologies for not being able to help you out my friend.

Terminal Hapiness

Reaction score

Saint Necro666;340775 said:
Didn't you say to me before that gold has no purpose in Fable 2? lol I'm just messing with you but I do have what your looking for but I myself am a collector so my apologies for not being able to help you out my friend.

It doesn't, but if someone is actually willing to part with their Wreckeger for gold then I'm not going to argue.

Terminal Hapiness

Reaction score

What, no one is willing to sell theirs?

Status
Not open for further replies.