• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DrZoid

Lost

New series starts Tuesday!!!!
Don't know about anyone else but I'm extremely looking forward to it. btw at the beginning of series 1, I guessed that they'd been abducted by aliens. I'm still sticking to that theory.:D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Lost

Lost is awesome, i downloaded up to episode 21 of series 2 though ;) its really damn good. Best series on TV by a long shot! I will still watch it on tv though :lol:

G

Ghost

Yeah, the only problem is I never have time to watch it. I have to revise for my SATS tomorrow....:( :'(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I bought series one on DVD :) didnt want to miss one either, i was always at pub when it was on tv :blush:

Series 2 is even stranger than series one by the way :wacko:

D

DrZoid

Ghost said:
Yeah, the only problem is I never have time to watch it. I have to revise for my SATS tomorrow....:( :'(

I should be revising for my GCSEs as well but theres always time for Lost!...and Fable...and Family Guy...I'll do some revision later ;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
I should be revising for my GCSEs as well but theres always time for Lost!...and Fable...and Family Guy...I'll do some revision later ;)

:lol: i watched through Season 3 of Family Guy not to long ago, Stewie is awesome!

D

DrZoid

Yup family guy rocks. Wooooot! Lost tonight! Its exciting for the people who havn't gone and downloaded the new ones already...and if I downloaded them I'd miss out on the Lost debate between my sad friends the next day.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
Yup family guy rocks. Wooooot! Lost tonight! Its exciting for the people who havn't gone and downloaded the new ones already...and if I downloaded them I'd miss out on the Lost debate between my sad friends the next day.

Im still going to watch the TV ones aswel ;)

D

DrZoid

But you've already ruined it for yourself! And Lost seems to have a very slow moving plot so imagine whatching for a second time would be quite dull.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
But you've already ruined it for yourself! And Lost seems to have a very slow moving plot so imagine whatching for a second time would be quite dull.

I basically just watched like 3 episodes everyday which is better way than waiting for a week to see the next episode makes more sence that way. Ive seen 1st series twice through (you pick up on some stuff you missed that way) so i wouldnt say ive ruined it really. Things get confusing so its always good to see episodes twice lol.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
Fair dooz.

You wont be disappointed in it, put it that way ;)

D

DrZoid

Oh jesus this show rocks! But what the hell is going on...There is no way I can not watch this till 1am tonight. Thank god for e4

D

DrZoid

DrZoid said:
Oh jesus this show rocks! But what the hell is going on...There is no way I can not watch this till 1am tonight. Thank god for e4

Actually I don't belive in god but I gotta thank someone for 3 episodes of this in a row.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
Actually I don't belive in god but I gotta thank someone for 3 episodes of this in a row.

Ive only really gotten into Lost recently but I watched some big mad crazy thing where it recapped the entire of the first series and by the looks of it kicked off the new series. I think it may have been the opener for the second series though I am not entirely sure. It was on RTE o_0

D

DrZoid

weirdkidinabox said:
Ive only really gotten into Lost recently but I watched some big mad crazy thing where it recapped the entire of the first series and by the looks of it kicked off the new series. I think it may have been the opener for the second series though I am not entirely sure. It was on RTE o_0

I think I saw something similar but only saw from the crash to
the hatch lighting up.
And why the hell am I posting while watching Lost? It should be 100% attention on Lost...tut tut shame on me!

Completely off topic, but weridkidinabox, I checked out your profile and you have the same birthday as my Dad's :O ...I guess no one needed to hear that really.

Two Posts Merged - Dark Drakan

D

DrZoid

Completely off topic, but weridkidinabox, I checked out your profile and you have the same birthday as my Dad's :O ...I guess no one needed to hear that really.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Everyone like the first few episodes then? It gets MUCH weirder put it that way :p

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid, the episode I seen recapped the entire first series from the crash...

To the hatch lighting up, to them finding that guy down in the basement and the thing about entering the code or the world explodes and it finished off with the two groups finally getting together at the beach.

No less its an awesome series and Drak, cant wait for things to get much weirder. I like weird, it always makes for some good viewing...

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Dark Drakan said:
Everyone like the first few episodes then? It gets MUCH weirder put it that way :p
Heh, I can vouch for that! I'm currently at episode 20 and things are getting pretty crazy at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.