• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Love Hurts Fatal Glitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlackTalon

Reaction score
Love Hurts Fatal Glitch!

So i was doing love hurts and i go to give the dude her head, and its completely broken. Door is closed but i walk right through, so he then asks me if I'll go and do the FIRST part of the quest in rookridge, I accept, leave the house, the door opens after I walk out and I go right back in and "turn in" the lower body, even though I 1) already did it and 2) did not even do anything. Then he asks me to go to wraithmarsh, like usual, I do so and obviously can't interact with the coffin, but go back and strangely enough "turn in it" for a 2nd time. He then asks about her head, I go there again, and then it starts all over again with the door closed glitch and he asks me to do the FIRST part of the quest, for the third time. Anyone else had this glitch? Another question, If i skip this quest, will i still be able to buy the mansion after finishing the story, even though the quest disappears? sorry for bad grammar, didn't feel like being perfect.

F

Fable2FTW

Re: Love Hurts Fatal Glitch!

i have no idea but if you just want the mansion its not worth it. it looks like shet. lionhead should've made an option of doing upgrades on houses. other then redecorating. I bought the mansion thinking it would be all nice and its not. dont bother.

TheBlackTalon

Reaction score

i only want the mansion to get into shelly crypt for the stone of myrg' bregothil

D

devilson

hav you tried reloading the queist that might work but youl have to do it again to find out

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

You cant buy the mansion unless you do the quest.

I

Icy Noodles

i have the exact same glitch and so far i have had no success with it. there is a possibility that it is something wrong with the disc. if so, my advice would be to buy a new disc. not very cost effective but it is the only advice i have. i was thinking of buying the ltd edition to get the extras on the disc, so if i get it and the glitch fixes i will let you know. :)

D

Death Joke

i also have had this glitch and am trying to get past it
i do nto want to have to redo a bunch of stuff

D

Death Joke

well i just wanna buy the house so i can get in shelly crypt i have all the gargoyles except the ones beyond the gate that he has a key to and same for silver keys

Status
Not open for further replies.