• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

LOVE HURTS PLEASE HELP!!! ARGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Valid

LOVE HURTS PLEASE HELP!!! ARGH

i did the first part of the love hurts quest where you get her lower half, and then he sent me to get hjer other half, and the gold trail tells me its in a cave in rookridge, which is the same frieken cave i just went to and it leads me to the same place but my dog doesnt tell me where to dig!!!!!!!! WTH DO I DO?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score
Re: LOVE HURTS PLEASE HELP!!! ARGH

Sounds like a glitch to me :S The bodypart should be in the deepest part of the Hobbe Cave.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

the second body part is in twinblades tomb in wraithmarsh, just near where you fight the swamp troll. that door was locked before

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

it just happens to be where i'm up to

V

Valid

where is this place specificly, cuase.... i cant really find it...

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

it becomes available after you meet reaver in bloodstone

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score

The lower half of Lady Grey's body is located in the Hobbe Cave, in a room filled with crates and boxes (on your first visit, Hobbe's jumped out of the boxes.)

The upper part of Lady Grey's body is located in Twin Blades tomb, which is right across from where you fought the swamp troll in Wraithmarsh. From the Bloodstone exit, head through the gate straight ahead (Not the left gate) and stick to the left side of the path. You'll eventually reach the tomb. Twin Blades tomb is very linear, you shouldn't have any problems getting through it. Of course, you should be prepared to kill a buttload of zombies. Lady Grey's upper half is inside of a coffin in the same room as where Twin Blades bones are kept. It's a very obvious room.

Lady Grey's head is located inside the crypt of Fairfax Gardens. No mystery on how to get there.

A lot of people have experienced a problem with marrying Lady Grey. This is because they are either very evil, or wearing scary clothing. Like any NPC, if Lady Grey finds you scary enough-- she will run away. Regardless of how much she loves you. The solution (if you choose to marry her) is to chase her down (she won't leave the Graveyard as long as you don't) and wait for her to stop, which she will occasionally do in order to scream/beg for her life. Once she stops running, you'll have a few moments to perform a sock puppet expression to increase her "funny" level. Keep chasing and doing that until she no longer finds you terrifying. Then you can propose.

...Chasing her down and forcing her to watch a sock puppet show... lol...

Pretty hilarious when you think about it. Still, that's what you'll have to do.

S

SgtNewbpuncher

Lol at topic name, sounds like ur wifey is whipping u xD

anyways do what the others said.

L

lancepaa

do you have to complete the game one time through the credits for the Love Hurts quest be completed? I found the second part in the cave but I can't return it to the caretaker... keep coming back to the same place where I found the torso...

G

Gunslinger

When you do this quest DO NOT leave the room she is hot!

that is if your evil like me > : D

Status
Not open for further replies.