• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lowering A Fable Area's Economy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauciian

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there's a thread for this, but... I have looked, and found so many posts on the real world's economy, and not the game... so I figured I'd ask. My main objective is to find two Puny Carrots in the game. I've found in some other threads that they can only be bought in an area that has an economy of two stars (or less, I think). The areas I'm told that sell these, the areas with Food Traders such as Bowerstone Marketplace... Bowerstone Old Town... perhaps even Westcliff Camp or Fairfax Gardens (maybe more), all have economies higher than two stars. Is there any way I'm able to lower the economy, without killing masses of people? lol

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Well, you can raise economy by shopping at their stores, so I guess selling a lot without spending a dime would lower the economy.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Buy several businesses and set their prices to 100% then replace the furniture in all the houses you own with broken furniture and set rent to 100%. Fair warning though, when I destroyed albions economy my evil character became glitchy and laggy and almost unplayable due to the game having to process so much hate and fear.

Lauciian

Reaction score
I was finally able to obtain 2 Puny Carrots, without having to kill masses of people, or lowering an economy. I found one in Bowerstone Market's (Economy with 4 stars) bar, on the second floor in the room's cupboard. And while trying to repeat the process, I found another in a marriage home in Bowerstone Old Town (also 4 star economy) in a cupboard, while trying to redecorate. lol So... it's still possible to get these carrots at any time in the game, it's just very random. And also very good to know we can lower an economy, which might be faster to buy said carrots from the trader... with the risk of a possible laggy/glitchy character, as Fenrir points out. ^^ Thank you everyone! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.