• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lucien: Dead and Alive

Do you think it was too easy to kill lucien?

• Yes I did.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anthony

Re: Lucien: Dead and Alive

Nah shooting him in the head was most satisfiying for me :)

F

fresh72

i shot him not because he killed my wife, not because he killed my son, but because the jerk killed my dog. Do you know how rare dogs are, come to think of it, I think I have the last one

S

SgtNewbpuncher

TJ Griffin;228554 said:
rever shot him and i was epicly ****ed. killing reaver would have felt much better than killing lucien. i think they should switch places. reaver should be the main bad guy, and lucien the hero of skill. reaver is a full blown, olympic class, prime cut, full fledged, king size, prick ass douchbag in a hat. and he is a damn coward. i was ****ed running off with him through his coward tunnel. bloodstone is under attack and i dont get to join in? wtf??? skrew the tunnel, i wanna fight my way out past an army! reaver has got to be my all time most hated character ever.

Reaver doesnt have a hat^_^

A

Anthony

I was angry because he killed Rose and for some reason I werent that upset about the dog.

G

gumgangsta12

waaaaaaay tooooo eeeaaaasssyy!!!

L

LMB226

Theresa said: "Albions is yours, but The Spire is mine". I agree she used you for her pourposes! B**ch!

S

Sled

TJ Griffin;228554 said:
rever shot him and i was epicly ****ed. killing reaver would have felt much better than killing lucien. i think they should switch places. reaver should be the main bad guy, and lucien the hero of skill. reaver is a full blown, olympic class, prime cut, full fledged, king size, prick ass douchbag in a hat. and he is a damn coward. i was ****ed running off with him through his coward tunnel. bloodstone is under attack and i dont get to join in? wtf??? skrew the tunnel, i wanna fight my way out past an army! reaver has got to be my all time most hated character ever.
Aradroth;229282 said:
Wow huge nerd rage. Btw mountain dew kills your sperm cells.
Lol both comments are true, I would rather kill Reven over Lucien anyday!
He killed my business partner right in front of me... Asshole!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I shot him as soon as I could press the Y button, Soo sweet. Next time I'll let Reaver Kill him just to hear what he has to say.

M

Mr.West

I thought that as he killed me, my sister, my family and my pooch.
I have the right to shoot him between the eyes.
Only downside is, The mo ****er got blood on my booty's!:O

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Is it weird that I actually liked Reaver? I was waiting for Lucien to stop talking and when Reaver killed him I was like, "You know, fair enough. He's only human."

fresh72;229885 said:
i shot him not because he killed my wife, not because he killed my son, but because the jerk killed my dog. Do you know how rare dogs are, come to think of it, I think I have the last one

:lol:

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Catastrophe;228421 said:
Teresa sparked my interest more - once you've killed Lucien she doesn't want to know you anymore - and her tone when she says "begone, the spire is mine" kind of suggests (to me anyway) that she was using you as a pawn to take control.

yo, i felt the same way! even her tone of voice was hinting... idk i have no doubt she was after the spires power from the start to use for herself. resurrect her 500 year dead brother maybe.......?

S

soggy

reaver killed him for me, but i did'nt mind, in fact i have a lot of respect for reaver... SO COOL, I made my next charecter after him, the only person cooler in the history of every video game i've played (a considerable amount) was the comandant.

G

Gabonza

it really ****ed me off when reaver shot him!!! I WANTEDTHAT KIL!!!:realmad:

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Tell me about it...Reveaer shot 'im as well 'ere.

X

x3 buzz

A battle in the like of the commandant (but more difficult) would be more appreciated, tho I respect the choice of the creatures to have it the way it is. Otherwise it would be more of the same regarding boss-battles. Thats my two cents tho.