• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Maelstrom sword- Paying 1,000,000 Gold for help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stealthic Khaos

Maelstrom sword- Paying 1,000,000 Gold for help!!

Well, im good and I massacered the Temple of Shadows.
So does somone have it, or can get?
Thanks.

Username: Stealthic Khaos

Add me.

A

Apacolypse9210

Re: Maelstrom sword- Paying 1,000,000 Gold for help!!

i got it but i wont give it up except for either the red dragon or enforcer ;d cause my evil char has said sword but cant get the enforcer and i suck at shooting range for the red dragon ;d

A

animandan

Add me, Ill give you one.
I probably won't be on til tomorrow, so friend me and I'll talk to you.

X

xWOLF7

*cough* how do you get it in the first place? *cough*

A

Apacolypse9210

sarcrifice 2000 loyalty points worth of villagers spouses and monks to the temple of shadow then at 12 midnight sacrifice your wife and booom epic slaughter sword its useless cept it looks cool and 1 shots most guards

P

Pipeline5257

why is everyone having such trouble getting red dragon? I bought a steel clockwork pistol when i got back from the spire and tried the range and i was able to score over 200pts on my second try. Just try switching up your weapon and going for headshots- they're worth 3 times as many points

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

hehehehe i actually have a surplus of Red Dragons because all my mates asked me to go over their houses and get it for them...... and then they all gave it to me because they thought it looked crap!!!! MUHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAHAA *cough*

L

Lexi00

I would love to get the Red Dragon, but I suck and fail at the test. Mainly as I am used to a mouse (All my fps games are on PC..) Oh well, keep on trying I guess.. I'll get it one day, then i'll murder the whole of Westcliff with it.

S

Stealthic Khaos

i got it but i wont give it up except for either the red dragon or enforcer ;d cause my evil char has said sword but cant get the enforcer and i suck at shooting range for the red dragon ;d
-
Why did you even post then?

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

how do u get the enforcer?

B

bounty hunter99

Pipeline5257;225134 said:
why is everyone having such trouble getting red dragon? I bought a steel clockwork pistol when i got back from the spire and tried the range and i was able to score over 200pts on my second try. Just try switching up your weapon and going for headshots- they're worth 3 times as many points
i know i got it fairly quickly 2 but not until 3rd try did i realise a flintlock would'nt work and i went and bought a clockwork pistol:):lol::):lol:

A

Anthony

Sorry I sold mine :p

S

szgipredator

i will swap red dragon 4 enforcer

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

i'll trade my red dragon 4 a maelstrom and 1mil.
and i got mine by using a turret pistol.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

just to let you know its a really weak sword. It is like a tad stronger than hals sword. And hals sword iw one of the weakest swords. I think if your gonna offer money offer like 50 grand. Or 100.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

People like them because if you're ALL good then you can't get it...read up.

L

Lunamoon

I cant use the Maelstrom its not as good as some other weapons that are easier to get , but Im keeping it becauseits part of my leg weapons collection , personally I dont see why people fuss over Red Dragons and Maelstroms but thats just my opinion

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

ok.50k and a red dragon pistol.

X

XXXhitmanXXX

lolz i dont get why would u trade a red dragon for maelstorm well not u but other people its dum when its so easy to get if u want check my vid that comes soon for red dragon tutorial it explains on how to get fast and easy headshots which people dont get

X

XXXhitmanXXX

Apacolypse9210;224883 said:
wow people fuss over one weapon that suck why not just pay the 5000 gold to make westcliff a good place then they will let u shoot the bandits which is easier and the maelstorm just sacrifice on ur own if so many people have it must be pretty easy even though u have the maelstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.