• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*Major spoilers* Dog help !

Lionheart

Reaction score
*Major spoilers* Dog help !

:'( so upset i choose the sacrifice after my dog gave his life and im regretting it all i got was a statue and some good points. Do you ever get your dog back (albion looks the same does it look different if you choose love) I wish id picked love :(

Is their any way to get your dog back at all i got so upset when he was shot, LUCIEN SUCKS reaver owned him :realmad:

B

Big J

Re: *Major spoilers* Dog help !

Sadly there is no way to get the ol' guy back, ....sorry

X

xSLip

Well.....
You could make another character.

Reaver shoots him only if you dont. FYI

G

gdude987654321

nope cant get him back... thats what PM wanted you to feel...

Lionheart

Reaction score

When he said emotionally attached to the dog i didn't believe him but when the dog jumped up to take the bullet my mouth feel open I WAS DEVASTATED so sad that i cant get him back I'm seriously considering starting again to just to see him.

Dentie

Reaction score

you can get him back by choosing to resurrect your sister your family and your dog

Lionheart

Reaction score

I choose the other one and it saved straight after im screwed

X

xSLip

Doesn't the achievement pop-up after you pick then save after the movie?

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score

thanks to that ****... i now have to make a new char so i can get the achievement for all expressions/Dogtricks/abilites >_>

Twilight

Reaction score

NateMio;228154 said:
thanks to that ****... i now have to make a new char so i can get the achievement for all expressions/Dogtricks/abilites >_>

Your fault

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Lionheart;228028 said:
:'( so upset i choose the sacrifice after my dog gave his life and im regretting it all i got was a statue and some good points. Do you ever get your dog back (albion looks the same does it look different if you choose love) I wish id picked love :(

Is their any way to get your dog back at all i got so upset when he was shot, LUCIEN SUCKS reaver owned him :realmad:

Poor Lionheart, just start a new game, and pick choice 2, and you will have your dog back. Either that, maybe in Bloodstone, byt the deomon door there, it'll be waiting for you. At least someone else claimed that. Choice 2 isn't evil, and you get your dog back.:)
When it comes to the dog, it's the only one who doesn't turn on me, so he comes first. It's not my fault they made the game that away.;)

F

fresh72

yea, i got dependant on my dog, i could always replace everything like a wife or money but my dog I just couldnt do

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

There is a dog glitch read my thread. Its totally true aswell!

Aradroth

BAMF Lawl
Reaction score

Wow you guys are seriously losers if you're getting emotionally attached to a video game animal. The dog's always in your way anyway. Good riddance imo.

MasterJh

Reaction score

I must admit, i was "upset" wen my dog took a cap for me but then i owned lucien and got my dog back...i must admit, i do love having him around

A

Anthony

Aradroth;229927 said:
Wow you guys are seriously losers if you're getting emotionally attached to a video game animal. The dog's always in your way anyway. Good riddance imo.

Hahh, I have to agree with this. The dog got on my nerves at times. All it did was bark and chase its tail randomly.

J

jbranco40

why don't they just make a quest in an expansion where you can get him back.

S

Striken7

jbranco40;269427 said:
why don't they just make a quest in an expansion where you can get him back.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or you just don't own the expansion, but either way this thread is a couple months old.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Download Knothole Island for 800 ms points. Then go to the resseruction shrine there and bring back ure buddy :)

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

i quite liekd the dog if it wasnt for him the enforcer would still be 6 feet under