• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Make Me Ugly Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Wulff

Reaction score
!MAY CONTAIN SPOILER!

So i have been trying to open up the demon door for ages now but no matter how ugly or evil i try to dress i cant seem to be ugly enough, can some1 post up something to use that turns me ugly? btw, i got at least 20 scar's that i made on purpose but didn't help.

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
Ok this is pretty hit or miss. People swear by one way. Others swear by another. You need to dress in JUST your pajamas no extra gloves, masks, make-up etc. And ya gotta be max fatness you can be. Now here's the part that seems to be hit or miss. You need to make your pajamas different colors, or two separate colors, or; as was in my case; don't recolor it.

Faedil

Reaction score
the official game guide has a pic of a male character in the female pj's and very very fat for this demon door. so its a good assumption that wearing pj's and being fat is the key :)

David Wulff

Reaction score
Ok this is pretty hit or miss. People swear by one way. Others swear by another. You need to dress in JUST your pajamas no extra gloves, masks, make-up etc. And ya gotta be max fatness you can be. Now here's the part that seems to be hit or miss. You need to make your pajamas different colors, or two separate colors, or; as was in my case; don't recolor it.
Ok, thank you :]

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I did this and it worked, no problems. To be extra sure, I dyed every dyable part of me a different colour - no two areas were the same - including facial hair, highlights etc.

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
I did this and it worked, no problems. To be extra sure, I dyed every dyable part of me a different colour - no two areas were the same - including facial hair, highlights etc.

Really? -_- I did the exact same thing and the stupid door wouldn't open for me until i removed all the dye. Damn picky sob of a door. I really wish i could shot them in their big stupid faces........ahem..... anywho!

Aruu

Reaction score
Sometimes you need to sleep in order for the game to recognise that you've made changes. I did all of the above and the door kept telling me there was something missing. So I went and slept in one of the nearby houses, came back, and he opened.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Right. 100% fatness, pyjamas, every piece dyed a different color. Apparently Lionhead thinks fat hippies are ugly...

Status
Not open for further replies.