• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Make Your Own Fable Creature/Pet

D

Dragon_Disciple

Re: Make Your Own Fable Creature/Pet

Here's a challenge: I imagine a red minion and an ice troll, named Frostlok! Moves with the dexterity of a minion but hits as hard as a troll, and can freeze you a powerful frost attack.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

games master2;170942 said:
leviathin(a giant sea serpent)+human+dragon+the singing sword=an average sized human with near unbreakable skin, fangs, retractable claws,wings,can breathe fire, can breathe under water and wields the singing sword. name is humanus extraho wich is latin for human dragon

Dragon_Disciple;170944 said:
Here's a challenge: I imagine a red minion and an ice troll, named Frostlok! Moves with the dexterity of a minion but hits as hard as a troll, and can freeze you a powerful frost attack.
This thread was VERY OLD. You need to pay attention to post dates before you post in threads. ;)

V

VideoGame420

And! I would mix Lady Grey with a Chicken! Chicken Grey or GreyChicken and then I would take my frying pan and beat her untill she lays an egg!

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

Two Balverines to make two heads Dragon wings white Balverine body and the giant scorpion tail (I would have no name for it though

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

summuner with the sword of aeons and dragon wings including powers throws fireballs and breaths fire

U

unknown Hero

the dragon jack, but in human form, with a dragon tail avos tear, the sword of aeons, and the solus sword! a very powerful minion indeed!!

0cean v0id

child balverine, evil chicken of hell, stuff that gives the faint at heart night mares

X

Xorgz

dragon+minion wardog. lol frieking dragon flying around with a staff/sword

F

Father of Skorm

a munky! :D and i would luv him and hug him and pet him and squeeze him and i would name him george!

F

fablemaniac!

undead+guard+wife=One slow bi*** that and complains alot

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

Tsuyu;65633 said:
Human+Balverine

I've always looked upon Balverines as Werewolves because well...that is what they are. So a Balverine in their human shape would be a pretty cool creature. Slightly stronger than the toughest Bandit and when down to, let's say 33% HP it'd transforms into a Balverine, healing up to 100% HP.

Or perhaps a human infected with the disease but resists it to some extent, never turning into a Balverine but adapting the wolf-like features like canines, fur, ears and claws. Shunned and feared in human settlements they are often found as freelancing Bandits and Thieves.

werewolf.jpg
- Like so.

look up on the oracle in snowspire i cant remeber the name of the creature but it used to devouer humans and none survived one day one human got bit and got away and was infected and he turned into the first balavrine

J

Jamessince

Undead+dragon+poisen sprite= Skelatal Necromancer Dragon= youre dead in a few seconds

JakBenedict

Awesome
Reaction score

A Cerberus, he is like a black lab, except pointy ears, and 3 heads, he is 100% loyal to me and will rip anyone apart if i tell him to. I raised him from a puppy which i found abandoned in a park in a pile of leaves. His name is Balthos.

G

GamerGirlCee

Totally a nymph + white balverine - would be a cute little balverine with wings and a high pitched voice. Vicious of course. A nymerine I suppose.