• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Male Character Muscle size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenois

Reaction score
Male Character Muscle size.

Ok so looked around in the forums some and was wondering. Just how big can you get a male characters muscles? I have maxed out all str stats on a character before and he still looked pretty puny. From what I have read here there is no way to get a male character to be hulk like like you could in Fable 1. Is that true? If it is kind of disappoints me, since the female character with max str is more muscled then the male.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Re: Male Character Muscle size.

You're SO gay...

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Buy the Knothole Island DLC you can make him really tall to if you think that will help. But if you have everything maxed pretty sure there is nothing else you can do.

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score

The main thing that bothered me was that the Fable II character doesn't just get 'muscled', he gets a sort of gigantism and ends up with a bulging jaw that makes him ugly no matter what his alignment. It's true, there's no Berserk in Fable II, so no way to make him a hulk. If you raise all your Skill levels he will get taller, and that might make him look better.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

I'll have to agree. Truth be told, once you max your physique and the such, your character doesn't look muscled at all. In-fact, the character will look more fat than anything else. It's such a huge difference from let's say, Fable TLC. But, I guess the height-increase potions of Knothole Island DLC will compensate for that little issue.

The Tyrant Lord said:
You're SO gay...
A real necessary matter to mention, I see?

Status
Not open for further replies.