• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

marcus part 2

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
marcus part 2

Marcus part 2 is sponsored in part by: The Burrito that im eating...

Marcus still shaking from fear from the wasps decided that his wife would not be home from Orchard farms for a few more hours. He would calm himself at the tavern and come home shortly before his wife Elizabeth did, and he would make her tea and she would fix him a nice dinner of fish, apple pie and jave-berries (made it up so dont look for it) he would also find out what happened to his friends. As he walked towards the pub he watched the children playing paddycake, jumprope and crunchy chick toss, he wished that he had a son to join in with them. Once he arrived to the tavern he got a warm welcome, apparently the Hero had mentioned that if it were not for them he wouldnt have been able to help, in fact the hero was in the pub in the corner drinking an ale. Marcus sat with the Hero they made conversation, though the Hero didnt talk much, "So Hero, whats your name?" Marcus asked "M'names Sabre. Yours?" "Marcus Mr.Sab-" "Please just Sabre" Marcus appologised and then asked "Sabre, I want to thank you for helping, and im sorry I ran off instead of helping you," the Hero nodded "but I wonder, did you manage to save anyone?" Sabre nodded and held up two fingers "A lady and her child, I wish there was more." Marcus and the Hero both gave a sigh "But still, that was a great thing you did, and maybe its my fault; if I had helped you could have saved more." Sabre nodded "Dont go to hard on yourself." he said.
Marcus finished his second ale shook Sabre's hand and left, he felt unbelievably sad, nearly all of his friends were there, and now they were all dead. He arrived home just a few moments before his wife did, and he told her of the story "Wow!" she said "Your lucky to be alive. You should have called me." he replied "Hunny you know very well that phones havent been invented yet!" they continued talking through dinner and she treated his wounds, then they slept till the morning where they will begin a new adventure that is a new day.

end part 2 part 3 is coming enjoy...