• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Married a Whore xDD

S

SweetAddison

Married a Whore xDD

lol so I was just running around in game when someone asks me for s3x
and I found she had "The Whore" at the end.. I forgot her name.. too tired to check back right now but it started with a J... I chose to marry her and man she is a whore xDDD Keeps asking for it lmao

Cain

Reaction score
Re: Married a Whore xDD

Congratulations you have learnt what all the other fable fans have known for a long time.

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

Same here, the one in Westcliff...I screwed her like, four times in a row and she still wanted more.

charles717

A BONIFED B.A.
Reaction score

lol, if you get married to a whore, do you still have to pay for lovin?

LadyOnyaneese

Take my hand if you dare
Reaction score

Sometimes you do if you don't take them out of Bloodstone. The best thing to do is if you want to stay in Bloodstone with her then put her in Reaver's Mansion and you shouldn't have to worry about it. If you leave her down in the city though they have a tendency to keep peddling tail while you are gone and sometimes will continue to charge you too. They are really the lowest maintenance spouses in the game though and that makes them the best imo. Good luck!

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score

Yea, whores don't make actually make the best wives, but don't worry about it. Apparently marrying a prostitute will make no difference to your character's renown.

But just watch out for those STDs!