• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Marrying Elliott/Elise issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawrSaidTheSock

Professional Reaverphile
Reaction score
I was married to Elliot for 5mins, got bored and divorced him. Then felt really bad and tried to find him :L Damn if only I could marry Ben Finn...

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
Man, I moved him into a nice house and everything, and he's still never happy. Dumb bitch.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
I was married to Elliot for 5mins, got bored and divorced him. Then felt really bad and tried to find him :L Damn if only I could marry Ben Finn...

Yeah, it sucks. But he's a main character, so you can't. Too bad really.

CreamQWEEN

Reaction score
I was SOOOOO mad when I couldn't marry Elliot because I sacrificed him but that wasn't enough to make me start all the way over. Soon I had unprotected sex with a prostitue (a.k.a man whore:)) then i got 1 STD and I was so freaking mad.Finally I started over and sacrificed the so called traitors and found Elliot on the quest kidnapped I married him and had sex with him and had a litle girl. Then when I seen Reaver I was like daaaaaaayumnn is he naughty or what? I wanted to be torchered in his chambers so bad, Paige was so effin lucky to be given compliments like that. At the end of the wheel of misfortune he said something about having a private party and I thought I could answer that but noo Paige shot the bullet and he left...;(( I would love to have did the deed with all of them at once 1.) Elliot 2.) Ben Finn 3.) Reaver only if i had that decision lol..

kitty.bot

Reaction score
I finally decided to start a new game..so i let elliot live and i married him. Everytime i go see him at our house hes drunk! -.- i also wanted to marry benfinn :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.