• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Maybe we might finally be able to be black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score
Maybe we might finally be able to be black.

Well from what i herd, theres more fable 2 DLC comming..

and we might be able to finally become a black person :D

here is meh theory:

If they make a samarkland DLC, and theres black men/ladys there and we marry and have kids there, in fable 3, wen we read our hero save we might be able to start as a black hero? assuming u were marryed to a samarkian lol

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Re: Maby we might finally be able to be black.

there is no more fable 2 dlc
find me proof
not from an old blog or some random post

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Probably, there will be one more DLC to Fable II.

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

All I have heard is fable episode releases.
Which also leads be to conclude since your son can be darker skinned in fable 2, if fable 3 reads off of your save files, you will be a darker skinned person in fable 3 (If you have darker skinned son)

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Re: Maybe we might finally be able to be black.

In an interveiw about "see the future" Peter Molyneux said that there would be at least one more DLC for Fable 2 after "see the future". But I havn't heard anything else about it.

Albion being a fantasy version of England, the population is majority white. Because thats just the way it is. The heros in the Fable games also all come from the same bloodline, which so far has been all white, and will probably remain majority white. That being said, Fable III will probably start the hero off being white. But they could just as easily put in potions that let you change your race, just like in "see the future" there are potions that change your dogs breed. If there are any more downloads for Fable II, they could also contain sutch potions.

Please be aware that this is 100% speculation, I cannot confirm any of this. Its just a thought, and its my thought. So don't get your hopes up, and don't take my word for it.

fablecrazy

fable crazy
Reaction score

i hope there is another dlc. maybe something that will allow us to do pvp?

bye the way this is my first post so hi everyone!:D

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

I dont think the fable 3 reads your fable 2 save. I mean, what about te people who are new to the series?

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

^^ acually it will, thats what it said anyway in one of those threads with real official info

fablecrazy

fable crazy
Reaction score

PM already said in an interview that it will read your save

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

yea, and also , Hey and welcome 2 da forum homie , hope ya stay brethah

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;331370 said:
In an interveiw about "see the future" Peter Molyneux said that there would be at least one more DLC for Fable 2 after "see the future". But I havn't heard anything else about it.

Albion being a fantasy version of England, the population is majority white. Because thats just the way it is. The heros in the Fable games also all come from the same bloodline, which so far has been all white, and will probably remain majority white. That being said, Fable III will probably start the hero off being white. But they could just as easily put in potions that let you change your race, just like in "see the future" there are potions that change your dogs breed. If there are any more downloads for Fable II, they could also contain sutch potions.

Please be aware that this is 100% speculation, I cannot confirm any of this. Its just a thought, and its my thought. So don't get your hopes up, and don't take my word for it.
DLC = Down loadable Content
Fable 2 Episode releases = DLC

However, we may find out, hopefully there will be more.

But on the topic of the bloodline being white, it is possible to have a darker skinned child in F2.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Chicken Chaser;331422 said:
But on the topic of the bloodline being white, it is possible to have a darker skinned child in F2.

My wife actually gave birth to a black kid, and she's white. They really should have fixed that :lol:

Cain

Reaction score

Why should having a black child be fixed? Maybe coz your wife slept with garth like the joke in the game suggested. And the mother being white has no affect on the childs skin pigmentation. If the father is black the child maybe black.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Lol, your wife cheated on you.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;331370 said:
In an interveiw about "see the future" Peter Molyneux said that there would be at least one more DLC for Fable 2 after "see the future"...
lol just lol

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;331370 said:

Would be nice. If not, maybe samarkland would be in Fable 3. I thought the gypys was black? Or maybe there just tanned?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Azrael;331440 said:
Why should having a black child be fixed? Maybe coz your wife slept with garth like the joke in the game suggested. And the mother being white has no affect on the childs skin pigmentation. If the father is black the child maybe black.

Well, if I'm white, and my wife is white, our child shouldn't be black. That's what I'm saying needs fixing.

And what's this about a joke suggesting your wife sleeps with Garth? I've never heard anything about that.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Evil Scarecrow;331543 said:
racist....

Are you an idiot or something?

If two white people have a child it will turn out to be white. That the child turn out to be black is obviously a bug. There is nothing racist about it at all.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Tsuyu;331561 said:
Are you an idiot or something?

If two white people have a child it will turn out to be white. That the child turn out to be black is obviously a bug. There is nothing racist about it at all.

I assumed he was just messing around...

Status
Not open for further replies.