• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Me in Fable III.

Will you be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
I dont know really. I generally play my first character as I see it. That generally means being good, but it all depends on the balance of things and how tempting it is to be evil. That why I like the rumours of more grey calls. I wouldnt kill an innocent for the crack of it, but if it meant me getting enough money to free an entire child factory from labour...

sirsimon

Reaction score
I am normally a good character, but thinking of the consquences and the demands of the people, neutrality seems the way to go, because most of the game's choices will be morally grey areas

Shadowfiend66

Reaction score
My ancestors shoved a blade of ebony steal threw the heart of Jack of Blades. And watch as his mask burned in the coals of far off lands. My father watched as his bullet entered Lucien's heart and as he fell 10,000 feet to the depths of hell itself. As I become the hero of the industrial age I will vanquish evil. I will be known as the "king". Even on XboxLive I had people from different lands coming to me for money and weapons. I am a Saint, my bright golden wings will unveil themselves over all evil. I will spend money on other peoples needs and then my own. I will raise my family to love its people and destroy evil. I will not fail. And I will look Logan in the face as I shove my blade threw his scrotum. As I chop of his cock and shove it down his throat. He will know what it means to deep throat. His wife sure did. And then I will feed him to my dogs.

Call me crazy, but I don't think shoving a blade through your brother's sack and then shoving his dick in his mouth qualifies as good... Actually none of that would really be good. The pure recognize mercy, which you obviously do not.

Dragonfly42

Reaction score
  1. I would be a good king and name my kingdom The Dragon Kingdom.
  2. I kill Reaver whenever I get the chance.
  3. I will not make any promise I cant keep and marrige is no into I beat the game.

Reaction score
My ancestors shoved a blade of ebony steal threw the heart of Jack of Blades. And watch as his mask burned in the coals of far off lands. My father watched as his bullet entered Lucien's heart and as he fell 10,000 feet to the depths of hell itself. As I become the hero of the industrial age I will vanquish evil. I will be known as the "king". Even on XboxLive I had people from different lands coming to me for money and weapons. I am a Saint, my bright golden wings will unveil themselves over all evil. I will spend money on other peoples needs and then my own. I will raise my family to love its people and destroy evil. I will not fail. And I will look Logan in the face as I shove my blade threw his scrotum. As I chop of his cock and shove it down his throat. He will know what it means to deep throat. His wife sure did. And then I will feed him to my dogs.

And You call Yourself good? Dude, You sound worse than logan.

Anyways back on topic,

My character will a moderate ruler, I won't build too many factories. I shall try to keep Albion as green as I can.

Braindeer

Reaction score
I will be:

a) female.
b) GOODY TWO SHOES because I have an overactive conscience (felt bad about keeping the Stone of Myr'Bregothil for ages...really.)
c) marrying Ben Finn because he's got Good Hair and Simon Pegg's voice. Plus, military uniform.
d) investing in the arts to make me feel better about the lack of funding in the real world.

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
1st character will be
A Nuetral Female
I will make the promise to Reaver but shoot him in the face when he knocks on my door (with a red dragon who got stomped now muthafucka!
spend my cash on... making more cash aka realestate
marrying my gf woot

Bl00dy Joker

Reaction score
My character will be nor good bad or neutral, but a mix of however i want him to be, he will be a pirate, using his trusty sword(bl00dy butterknife) and his pistol. When I become pirate king, i will legalize public drunkenness, and ban gay marriage. they can be gay but not married, and if one hits on me it punishable by death. reaver will live... but i will make him brew beer, i will try to keep promises but also lie to keep people happy if i don't feel like i can come to their wishes, i will re name my kingdom tortuga and my name will be captain zach sparrow... (yea i just watched the movie and it made me think of fable) i know this is all a fantasy but isnt that what fable is... one can dream... BEER!

Lionheart

Reaction score
Neutral if possible. Just going to make the decisions I would make in real life, however these are usually good so who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.