• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Missing Four Dyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autarch

Reaction score
So, yeah, looking at the dye cabinet in the changing room in my Sanctuary, it's missing four dyes. I've got every chest, done the Auroran dye quest and still it's missing four dyes.

Anyone got any ideas?

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
I personally believe Lionhead went out of their way to cut content out just so they could put it into DLCs so we would have to pay even more money to get what we should already have. So... odds are you, you'll need to pay extra to get those dyes whenever they decide to start releasing downloadable content.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
Aren't they the ones you get from the Auroran flowers? I don't know, mayhaps I'm wrong.

Archmenel

Reaction score
I thought the Auroran flowers gave you the ability to dye tattoos. Though, I've yet to collect them all, need two or three more, I believe.

I'm missing four slots in my dye shelf as well.

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
Surely to be added in DLC. Its a rather obvious one though, you would have thought they could just add a larger cabinet into the DLC.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Aren't they the ones you get from the Auroran flowers? I don't know, mayhaps I'm wrong.

They give you the ability to dye tattoos from what I've heard but they're not the missing dyes.

Autarch

Reaction score
So, they removed four dyes from the game and were too moronic to cover it up? :|

lulwat.

Erika

Reaction score
yes the arura flowers dye your tatoos.

and yea im missing dyes to. wich wouldent be so bad if thay had the black da=ye.
what lion head got sumthin agenst goth? lol
yea the missing black dye dos **** me off....
hell just taking away the dyes your suposed to have to put it in a dlc ****es me off!
sigh hopefully its a free dlc?
cuz i only have 100mp XD and cant get anymore...

Autarch

Reaction score
It's terrible, really. I was hoping to make Lestat in a black prince outfit and long blonde hair. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.