• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mistpeak Valley - Final key needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

HearingSword

Reaction score
Hi there, I've searched online for the location of a key in mispeak valley, currently sitting at 5/6 for there and want the final one. I've completed final story line, been through the caves, around whole map, through everywhere I can think of, but obviously Im missing a piece. Any help?

HearingSword

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Do you know which ones you already have? If so, list their locations so we can see which one is missing.

HearingSword

Reaction score
unfortunately not, been playing this game on and off since mid-november so I cant remember which ones. I Know I have the one past mistpeak monorail (up the hill where you can see the city) but thats the only one I remember. A brief list then I know roughly where to look. While Im typing Im remembering - behind the logs I have and I've scoured chillbreath caverns, up, down and across (got the gold key etc).

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Hmm...did you get the technician's key and go through the door it opens in the Mistpeak monorail station?

HearingSword

Reaction score
you mean to the left of where the hobbes in the barrels are? yes, lmao. But that was a few weeks ago - shall go back tomorrow and have a looksie.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
You might want to have a look at our Silver Key guide. It says that the key inside the Millfields monorail station counts as a key for Mistpeak, but I'm not entirely sure if that's correct.

HearingSword

Reaction score
So, I've just gone through all that lol, every spot and still no key...lmao. If anyone fancies coming on and help me find it, HearingSword is my sn lol

Status
Not open for further replies.