• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Modern Warfare 2 Javelin patch out today

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Modern Warfare 2 Javelin patch out today

Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling confirms that the patch that fixes the Javelin Glitch will go live today for the 360 version.

Robert Bowling said:
Xbox 360 update: Latest patch just passed certification. They just need to push it live. Goodbye Javelin glitchers. The Title Update that addresses the #MW2 javelin exploit will go live early Friday morning (PT.)

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Modern Warfare 2 Javelin patch out today

I was sooo happy when I went to go on and there was an update. First thing is I ran to private match, put it on highrise, whipped out a stinger, set up the glitch, and jumped off the building.

You don't know how happy I was.

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

I enjoyed messing around with that glitch. :p

I just wish they focus on fixing the 3rd person team tactical glitch. I think that one is a little bit more important.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the javelin glitch?

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

It wasn't really only for javelins, but what it was is that when someone was using a Javelin they would perform an unrevealed process (don't wanna get busted for somethin I didn't do) and when they died, they would explode with a javelin missile.

But now there is a new infinite ammo glitch that makes reloading unneeded and all launchers (even rifle mounted) fully automatic and infinite. It also affects all equipment and your regular primary and secondary rounds.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Basically was a way for a bad player to get kills. You just had to whip out a javelin, hold the right bumper with a semtex, knife, or claymore, then press Y and go on a suicide mission. The javelin missile would fall out of the launcher and blow up.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Anyone had the glitch where it dumps you into a domination match on the tiny map rust? Seen people with 200-300 kills on that and earning over 6000XP.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I wish I had that Rust glitch then XD

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Firis;352809 said:
I wish I had that Rust glitch then XD

Happened to me 4 times yesterday. I always do the large team games for large team Domination and Team Deathmatch games. Suddenly i found myself entering a game on a map i hadnt heard of (probably because its meant to be a free for all map). When the game started i looked at the kills as the game had already started and one guy had 346 kills. There was deaths all the time as one airstrike or shot from AC130 more or less totals the map. No cover from helicopters or anything either, its just explosion after explosion. Utter mayhem really but good for doing weapon challenges. No so good if you like to keep your kill/death ratio at a decent level. :lol: