• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Modern Warfare 3 Website

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
I can't tell if I'm happy or angry. I'd be happy because Modern Warfare has an excellent storyline IMO but I'd be mad because of noob tubes and that they're riding the series without the original (metaphorical) pilots.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
Huh. Well, the website doesn't work in IE anyways so...

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Alright, another 30 minute campaign is in the works! Lazy f**kers just make the same damn multiplayer over and over again and justify selling it by commiting two days of development to a slightly different single player story. I dont know about you guys but I buy games for the campaign. I refused to buy black ops, I tricked my friend into buying it for me, and the only reason I did that is because I got tired of signing on to xbox live and looking at my friends list and every damn one of them was playing black ops. Every cod game since modern warfare looks exactly the same and I'm sick of it!

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Alright, another 30 minute campaign is in the works! Lazy f**kers just make the same damn multiplayer over and over again and justify selling it by commiting two days of development to a slightly different single player story. I dont know about you guys but I buy games for the campaign. I refused to buy black ops, I tricked my friend into buying it for me, and the only reason I did that is because I got tired of signing on to xbox live and looking at my friends list and every damn one of them was playing black ops. Every cod game since modern warfare looks exactly the same and I'm sick of it!

...Why care? If they are all the same just ignore the series.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
...Why care? If they are all the same just ignore the series.

I cant ignore the series! I wish I could. If I want to play with my online friends I have to play this game, cause every damn one of them has a hard-on for it and doesnt want to play anything else.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I disagree, only battlefield 1 and 2 were good. and black ops was awesome.

Ive played most of them and i liked Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2 & expansions and Battlefield Vietnam. Then i also enjoyed and still play Bad Company 2 and the Vietnam DLC for it. Havent touched Black Ops multiplayer yet as im still enjoying Bad Company 2. Best recent CoD multiplayer was CoD 4 and overall CoD 1 & 2 remain the best of the Call Of Duty series.

Biggest differences between the 2 is Battlefield rewards teamwork more and encourages squad play whereas can be a lone wolf more on CoD. Plus the destruction and veichles in Battlefield add a little more to think about whereas the close quarters of CoD requires a faster trigger finger and more fast paced action. Also more customisation in the recent Call Of Duty games.

Im a big fan of both Battlefield and CoD series.