• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Money raising help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltl trukr

Reaction score
I'm currently at the level where you make choices at the king, and yeah, I didn't focus on money from the beginning of the game so right now I only have like 30k :p and by the time I was king, it said I needed to raise 6.5m before the attack. My friends said to help Reaver or something like that and you'll gain 5m. And firstly I'm aiming for a good character in the game and secondly, if I didn't help reaver, then how could I get the other 1.5m? So any advice or suggestions, or just straight out gold would help, thanks. Btw my gamertag is " ltl trukr " so you could message me online or just comment here :p

Thanks a bunch :)

Kuld von Reyn

Reaction score
Keep in mind that, as a pure good guy, you will need more gold than 6.5 million to get a satisfying ending. Keeping promises is expensive.

Well, you could just buy up a ton of shops and houses, and mess around doing other things while waiting for your treasury to be filled. In theory, it should work, unless the game is programmed to automatically jump forward if you stall too much or something.

Alternatively, if you get desperate, I'd be willing to offer some or all the gold you need in exchange for some items I need, assuming you have them, but I'd recommend just taking the real estate route.

Reaction score
Just don't go to the throne during day 129? It's the one where you make the choice to make a fort at Aurora and promise to help the dwellers (Sabine's request) Play UP to that, you get a couple of chances to make up the money there. Like Kuld von Reyn said, just buy up houses and stuff, start at brightwall, go do optional quests. Keep the rent at NORMAL and it won't hurt your morality if you're worried about it (it didn't kill my morality just keeping it at normal) within a few hours you'll have your 6.5 mil (i kept 7.5mil since the last 2 choices also takes out some gold :p)

And... Kuld von Reyn, what items are you missing?

Kuld von Reyn

Reaction score
^
Plenty, but I have yet to make a list, so I'll have to wait until I get home before I can list anything specific.

Edit:
Oh, I almost forgot. There are ways to make quite a bit of gold when you become king/queen.
1. Two royal quests will give you a total of 1,2 million gold.
2. There is a Demon Door in the Sunset House zone. If you are king/queen, it opens for you, and reveals a chest containing 1 million gold.

Should be enough to get you started, anyway.

ltl trukr

Reaction score
yeah, I have about 1.4m on my character now, but I think I'll check out a guide to find the demon door, thanks guys for the advice :)

nerdtacular

krazy n3rd
Reaction score
find a rich friend lol. i have waay too much money. i'd give u some but sadly i had to see my fable 3 copy to buy food.

ninja blade 229

Reaction score
Keep in mind that, as a pure good guy, you will need more gold than 6.5 million to get a satisfying ending. Keeping promises is expensive.

Well, you could just buy up a ton of shops and houses, and mess around doing other things while waiting for your treasury to be filled. In theory, it should work, unless the game is programmed to automatically jump forward if you stall too much or something.

Alternatively, if you get desperate, I'd be willing to offer some or all the gold you need in exchange for some items I need, assuming you have them, but I'd recommend just taking the real estate route.

do the gold glitch see how to do it on the gold glitch form or add ninja blade 229 xbox profile.

Mr HiGhToWeRR

Reaction score
Find someone who has all 50 keys and get them to open the 50 key chest in the castle. It has 2 million inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.