• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Monthy Python

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Seeing as how John Cleese is Jasper they simply must've hidden away some references to Monthy Python in his dialogue or something. Anyone noticed something yet?

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Seeing as how John Cleese is Jasper they simply must've hidden away some references to Monthy Python in his dialogue or something. Anyone noticed something yet?

I've noticed his lack of humor.

Fable 3 FTW

Reaction score

"Tis but a flesh wound" heard from a guard when you attack them

Elisha

Reaction score
Nice Find, I dont really listen to Guards when I attack them, Im just counting on killing the Bugger! :)

Elisha

Reaction score
Not sure if you knew, But in the Menu Options you can change the sounds including voice, Just trying to help :)

Fable 3 FTW

Reaction score
Can't really hear much. It's either my T.V., my ears or the game itself but the voices are very low.

Ive heard it twice and completed the game twice. Is it me or are the characters voices messed up sometimes, they change regulary because one minute I cant hear Ben Finn the next its like hes twice as loud.

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
Can't hear a thing jasper says hes gone mute.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Not sure if you knew, But in the Menu Options you can change the sounds including voice, Just trying to help :)

I know all about that and the bar is all the way up. Like I said, it's either my T.V., the game, or my ears.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
Can't really hear much. It's either my T.V., my ears or the game itself but the voices are very low.

I've had the opposite of this. Everyone in Albion likes to speak at the exact same time, and they also love to try and be the loudest.

It's really annoying sometimes ;[

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
I've had the opposite of this. Everyone in Albion likes to speak at the exact same time, and they also love to try and be the loudest.

It's really annoying sometimes ;[

I feel so sorry for you but at the same time, I envy you. I have to put on Subtitles just to understand what anyone is saying. That makes me one sad person. :'(

Archmenel

Reaction score
I've had this happen - the voices lower dramatically below all other sounds. In my experience, resetting the console always restores the voices to where they should be, in accordance with the sound bar in the settings.

Then after a handful of hours; I will encounter the same problem and need to save and restart again...which seems to be something I've had happen over and again in both II and III.

Archmenel

Reaction score
I haven't seen all that many references to Monty Python, however.

Reaction score
(SPOILERS if you HAVNT REACHED BOWERSTONE YET)
yes at revers home while he tries to kill you in the hobb match they do exert of the parrot scetch this parrot is mo more it has passed on its mortal coil it is an ex parrot

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
In a quest where you play the main character in a Dungeons and Dragons type game (an RPG within an RPG Action Adventure), you come accross a "monster" you have to fight, which is but a simple chicken surrounded by a bunch of bones. Perhaps a reference to the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog?

Status
Not open for further replies.