• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

more like fable

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phillipsk15

more like fable

i really hope this game brings back a lot of aspects of the original fable that i loved. fable 2 was a great game that i liked but it didnt seem like fable for me beside the one guild seal and occasional mention of fable 1.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
Re: more like fable

I want fist fights, That's all I'm asking lionhead... I don't want to kill the person yet, I just want to punch him a few times and pull out a gun and blow his brains out.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

The only thing that I really want them to bring back from Fable 1 is spells that enhance melee and ranged combat, like multi-strike, multi arrow, and berserk. It'd be nice if they brought some other stuff back (like fist fights as Zen said), but I'm not begging for it.

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

Necromancer11;337933 said:
The only thing that I really want them to bring back from Fable 1 is spells that enhance melee and ranged combat, like multi-strike, multi arrow, and berserk. It'd be nice if they brought some other stuff back (like fist fights as Zen said), but I'm not begging for it.

Yeah Multi Strike and Multi Arrow was fun and berserker was amazing. I mean they could do:

Multi Bullet:
Charge up your shot and release 2 - 3 bullets.

That could kinda work, and multi strike would work. But I don't know if berserker would work in fable 3 since it seemed to fit fable 1 more.

tips994

Rogue
Reaction score

Zencidal;337944 said:
Multi Bullet:
Charge up your shot and release 2 - 3 bullets.

That could kinda work, and multi strike would work. But I don't know if berserker would work in fable 3 since it seemed to fit fable 1 more.

but what about crossbows...

Multi-Shot would make more sense...

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

tips994;337953 said:
but what about crossbows...

Multi-Shot would make more sense...

True but we don't know yet that Fable 3 is going to have crossbows. that's why I only mentioned guns.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Zencidal;337930 said:
I want fist fights, That's all I'm asking lionhead... I don't want to kill the person yet, I just want to punch him a few times and pull out a gun and blow his brains out.

Funny you should say that.. I just did that on GTA.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

Zencidal;337960 said:
True but we don't know yet that Fable 3 is going to have crossbows. that's why I only mentioned guns.

I think it will... if it was a 500 year old gap then there DEF won't be no swords OR crossbows.

Joe Cobbold

Fart Sniffer
Reaction score

phillipsk15;337925 said:
i really hope this game brings back a lot of aspects of the original fable that i loved. fable 2 was a great game that i liked but it didnt seem like fable for me beside the one guild seal and occasional mention of fable 1.

Well of course it didnt seem like Fable .... Because its Fable 2 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.