• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

More Red Dead DLC to be 'announced soon'

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
More Red Dead DLC to be 'announced soon'

Rockstar have today confirmed that more Red Dead Redemption download content will be 'announced soon'.

A Rockstar rep replied via the dev's official Twitter page:

"Yup! Stay tuned, we'll be announcing more new DLC soon."

The last DLC brought a pack of six free co-op missions to enhance the multiplayer aspect of the highly regarded title.

Any ideas what could come next?

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score
Re: More Red Dead DLC to be 'announced soon'

I can only imagine it will be DLC for their Multiplayer. I would be extremely surprised if they went 'Stories of Redemption' on us like they did with 'Episodes from Liberty City' for GTA 4. I would like to see a game add on that has you play as a younger Marshal Leigh Johnson or even have you play as a young John Marston and explain the events leading up to him leaving Dutch's gang in more detail.

Realistically though, it will most likely be another Multiplayer add-on.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Alternative ending. Please, I beg you.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

sfroggy1;402586 said:
I can only imagine it will be DLC for their Multiplayer. I would be extremely surprised if they went 'Stories of Redemption' on us like they did with 'Episodes from Liberty City' for GTA 4. I would like to see a game add on that has you play as a younger Marshal Leigh Johnson or even have you play as a young John Marston and explain the events leading up to him leaving Dutch's gang in more detail.

Realistically though, it will most likely be another Multiplayer add-on.

That actually sounds like a possibility. I'd love to play in a bad-ass gang and see how it all went down.

I'm guessing for a multiplayer DLC they could add more gametypes. Maybe wagon races or regular horse races. Maybe some kind of territory hold off were the gang must defend a certain place like Cochinary or El Presidio or Torquemada while their is another gang that must take it over for a certain amount of time to win the game. Maybe a DLC allowing us to swim.

It wouldn't be so bad if it were more multi missions but I'd like to see what else they could come up with.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

NO ! Keep the ending ! It's so fitting and perfect and would ruin the shock value that was instilled in every player who completed the game ! It was an excellently epic ending and I wouldn't EVER trade it for a 'what if' ending.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

The fall of dutch's gang sounds like a cool DLC, a alternate ending would just ruin the game as froggy said. Aside from origins of Marston, or other character stories set in this world, multiplayer is the only option which I'd find dire.

I had a go of the multi-player, I wasn't impressed, but err I'll give it a second chance maybe try and get myself into a posse and do the co-op missions.