• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Morerunes' Weapon Request Center

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score
Re: Morerunes' Weapon Request Center

thanks

since bluetooth doesn't really mod, then it's on my list of things to do =D

J

Joey.nsz

Yay lovely. Mighty thanks

J

Joey.nsz

I guess you arent really active? :wub: sorry for ze bump

S

skaterryan17

I would luv to use the sword tokigin the sesshomaru has my pc wont let me send a pic so can you let me know what to download and where to get some info to help me start on the sword?

rmrt

Well... me
Reaction score

I Want Ichigo`s Sword:)

Name: Zangetsu
Description:
This is Ichigo Kurosaki's Zanpakuto.

This is Zangetsu
Zangetsu.jpg

Well as u can see... its kind of big
bleach_zangetsu0025.jpg

rmrt

Well... me
Reaction score

If u could do ichigo`s bankai I would be happy

Name: Tensa Zangetsu
Description: The final form of Ichigo's Bankai, named Tensa Bankai (Chains Of Heaven-Slicing Moon), is considered completely out of the ordinary for any zanpakto, Ichigo's final release appears to be a compression of his power, rather than a vast expansion as other final releases are. This hugely compressed power enables Ichigo to move at an incredible speed, surpassing flash steps, and gives him an agility and reflexes to match, while allowing him to use his strength to its limits. The Tensa Bankai is consists of an ordinary katana with a black blade, a handguard in the shape of the manji, which is the kanji for "ban" (full), and a short broken chain dangling as the blade's tassel and replacing the cloth from its released form.

And this is Tensa Zangetsu
Zangetsu_bankai.jpg

bankai_sword_sm2_540.jpg

ichigo_tensa_bankai_sword_wg-8018-2.jpg

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

Right now I'm not really working on any weapons, but eventually I may make some of these, so feel free to post more requests. Besides, even if I don't work on some of them someone else may take initiative.

yashen

Reaction score

yeah its WoW.
It is normally duel wielded.

T

TheLastGuildsman

I don't know if this would really fit the Fable universe, but I have a weapon that would be nice to see with my hero.

Keyblade__Betwixt_by_CBJ3.jpg

It's a keyblade that My friend and I worked on together. I have a mod on right now that would look great with this. :lol:

theboosher

Retexturer
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;331927 said:
Stop cross-posting before I hit you with my rhythm stick.

Hit me. Hit me.

hehe thats funny:lol:

warischoy

Reaction score

rmrt;295678 said:
If u could do ichigo`s bankai I would be happy

Name: Tensa Zangetsu
Description: The final form of Ichigo's Bankai, named Tensa Bankai (Chains Of Heaven-Slicing Moon), is considered completely out of the ordinary for any zanpakto, Ichigo's final release appears to be a compression of his power, rather than a vast expansion as other final releases are. This hugely compressed power enables Ichigo to move at an incredible speed, surpassing flash steps, and gives him an agility and reflexes to match, while allowing him to use his strength to its limits. The Tensa Bankai is consists of an ordinary katana with a black blade, a handguard in the shape of the manji, which is the kanji for "ban" (full), and a short broken chain dangling as the blade's tassel and replacing the cloth from its released form.

And this is Tensa Zangetsu
Zangetsu_bankai.jpg

bankai_sword_sm2_540.jpg

ichigo_tensa_bankai_sword_wg-8018-2.jpg

the handle guard looks like a swatika

Jayzrockz

Willing to Trade
Reaction score

Morerunes can you make a weapon in fable 2 or is it just fable. If it is fable 2 can I have a katana that is named "Black Death" it could be just a regular katana but re-color it so that it is black with a red ribbon hanging from it (like a master cleavers) with 5 augment slots and do 500 damage. Thank you! The description can be: This weapon was used by a legendary warrior simply know as Death.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Jayzrockz;369845 said:
Morerunes can you make a weapon in fable 2 or is it just fable. If it is fable 2 can I have a katana that is named "Black Death" it could be just a regular katana but re-color it so that it is black with a red ribbon hanging from it (like a master cleavers) with 5 augment slots and do 500 damage. Thank you! The description can be: This weapon was used by a legendary warrior simply know as Death.

Please don't Necro post. Check the dates/ And Fable two cant be modded

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

It's not an inactive post, and I am still looking for ideas, so as far as I am concerned, it's not a necropost

Dorian Saignren

Prince of Masks
Reaction score

Heheh... I have to ask for this one. Just saw Alice the other day, and yeah... ^_^

Name: Vorpal Sword
Type: Light 1handed, fast swing
Description:
V-Either use this and reformat however you want...-V
>'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves/Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;/All mimsy were the borogoves,/And the mome raths outgrabe.
>"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!/The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!/Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun/The frumious Bandersnatch!"
>He took his vorpal sword in hand:/Long time the manxome foe he sought—/So rested he by the Tumtum tree,/And stood awhile in thought.
>And as in uffish thought he stood,/The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,/Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,/And burbled as it came!
>One, two! One, two! and through and through/The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!/He left it dead, and with its head/He went galumphing back.
>"And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?/Come to my arms, my beamish boy!/O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"/He chortled in his joy.
>'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves/Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;/All mimsy were the borogoves,/And the mome raths outgrabe.
V-...or use this if you think it'd suit it better.-V
Bestowing great power upon anyone able to wield it, the Vorpal Sword is made from shining silver with an ornate handle and runes engraved on the blade.
Augmentation Slots: 5 - Silver Augmentation, Sharpening Augmentation, Sharpening Augmentation, Piercing Augmentation, Piercing Augmentation
Damage: 1500

Pictures:

yashen

Reaction score

IF your still taking requests i would love to see what you do with this:

x1dpch.jpg

There all unforgettable blades and i would love to see your take on them as i love your other work.