• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most Epic Gun Shot Ever.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score
Most Epic Gun Shot Ever.

Okay so i am on Knothole Island fighting a continuous wave of Hollow Men and i pull out the enforcer i shoot once and hit 7 maybe 9 hollow men and killed them all with one shot. Man that was amazing

A

AFable2Fan

Re: Most Epic Gun Shot Ever.

Ryu hayabusa;277049 said:
Okay so i am on Knothole Island fighting a continuous wave of Hollow Men and i pull out the enforcer i shoot once and hit 7 maybe 9 hollow men and killed them all with one shot. Man that was amazing
Yeah that impressive and all but:p... I HAVE MORE POKEMON CARDS THEN YOU!!! (caps lock FTW)

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Oh yea well i am at the bandit camp in bright wood and i was shooting people and all of the sudden i flew around and head shotted a guy who was still in the tree

A

AFable2Fan

Ryu hayabusa;277079 said:
Oh yea well i am at the bandit camp in bright wood and i was shooting people and all of the sudden i flew around and head shotted a guy who was still in the tree
I smash a guy in the ground (litteraly) with the chopper, I flurished then I guess the game glicthed or somthing....... his leg was the only visable thing:lol:

Twin Blade

Reaction score

lmao nice hit... I like killin people with the flintlock rifle... good range and pro speed... Did this one guy in the ares and he flew forward with his legs in front and slammed into a tree and got stuck so it looked like somone glued his nuts to the tree rofl... i got a picture of it but i dont know how to put pictures in... somone tell me?

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Twin Blade;277158 said:
lmao nice hit... I like killin people with the flintlock rifle... good range and pro speed... Did this one guy in the ares and he flew forward with his legs in front and slammed into a tree and got stuck so it looked like somone glued his nuts to the tree rofl... i got a picture of it but i dont know how to put pictures in... somone tell me?

use an image hoasting site like photobucket to post pics.

ha ha that sounds hilarious.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

If you had a vid or a pic..

Cain

Reaction score

I kicked a bandit off a bridge in rookridge and his foot got stuck inbetween the planks and he was just hanging there. Another time, I kicked a bandit against mound of earth (I don't know what to call it) and then the ground sucked him in and I could see his legs and hands sticking out of the ground and he was screaming so it looked like the ground had eaten him.

H

Hexen_Harlot

I don't have any good kills in fab;e, but in fallout 3, i shot a sleeping NPC with the Mesmetron. He started spinning around int he bed and then EXPLODED. It was only meant to hypnotise him O_O

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;277504 said:
I don't have any good kills in fab;e, but in fallout 3, i shot a sleeping NPC with the Mesmetron. He started spinning around int he bed and then EXPLODED. It was only meant to hypnotise him O_O
I bet he didn't expect to explode in his sleep, now did he?
Let's hope he died thinking about the xbox 360 and how great it is and how better it is than the ps3.

H

Hexen_Harlot

How do i +rep you for beign a fellow ps3 hater?

It was so funny, he literally just SPLODED after ten seconds of spinning

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;277512 said:
How do i +rep you for beign a fellow ps3 hater?

It was so funny, he literally just SPLODED after ten seconds of spinning
It's in my blood to be a PS3 hater so it's a natural gift.
And did the guy entirely explode at one time/all together or separately?

H

Hexen_Harlot

All together, he splattered everywhere.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;277535 said:
All together, he splattered everywhere.
Cool.+repFor nice detail and for telling us something cool you did in Fallout 3 which has pretty much nothing to do with this thread.

H

Hexen_Harlot

Haha, I always make threads go off-topic, i just couldn;t think of any cool deaths i'd done in fable 2. Except I found my wife's body rotting!
Killed her, went to sleep for 12 hours ingame, when i walked past her body was still there, but with flies and greenish skin,

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;277554 said:
Haha, I always make threads go off-topic, i just couldn;t think of any cool deaths i'd done in fable 2. Except I found my wife's body rotting!
Killed her, went to sleep for 12 hours ingame, when i walked past her body was still there, but with flies and greenish skin,
Ok,I did not need to know that.