• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mreh.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Mreh.

Hah! I just did my English exam today. I don't know what kind of emphasis they put on that subject in other school systems, but in Victoria, it's the be all and end all. You can't pass high school if you don't pass English. I think it's safe to say that I spectacularly exceeded everyone's expectations of me.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

projectego;346057 said:
I hated school. But truth is, I never gave it enough of a chance and I might actually have some qualifications to my name had I stuck with it. School is the best place for you, kids!
Agreed although I did stay in school and it hasn't exactly gotten me anywhere in terms of a glittering career or anything. But I'm also not in horrendous debt from going to Uni either.

I absolutely hated my high school, largely because it consisted of stuck-up over-privileged females with more money than sense. Every day we were reminded by the headmistress that we were "the top 20% of the country's young ladies with the ability to get into such a highly achieving educational establishment" or some such elitist nonsense. Meant jack all in reality because half of my class must have slept with the examining board to get into that school - "moron" doesn't even begin to cover their intellectual inabilities. Still, it made lessons easier when the teacher had to keep it monosyllabic and in crayon...:rolleyes:

College though - that was awesome. I'd do it again if I could. Wicked stuff :D

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

I can't stand people that say they hate school to act all cool and big but if you have a reason behind it, bullying etc. then I'm ok with it.

Personally, school keeps me occupied. During the summer holiday I get unbelievably bored that I can't wait to start school to start to have something to do but then I can't wait for October half term because school bores me.

It works both ways.

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

I agree with that comment.
Most of the stuck up "cool" people at my school dont do anything in class they just sit there and talk to the whole time which to be honest annoys the hell out of me.

I mean why should i or anyone else have to put up with a bunch of ignorant bishes that cant be bothered learning anything because they think there parents can afford to hire them?

Seriously people these days need to get out of their fantasy land.